Part 8

It was now Tuesday. Three weeks ago Y/N was shot. Three weeks ago the boy became less happy. Three weeks ago Melanie almost lost her best friend. Three weeks ago Jonah almost lost his angel. For three weeks Jonah cried himself to sleep. The boys knew he did but Jonah never admitted  it, it was a weakness. He showed his weakness once and that resulted in Y/N getting shot. Since three weeks ago Jonah went from work, to home, to the hospital. He didn't want to leave Y/N's side. He hasn't even paid attention to Melanie as much as he did. She was starting to think she wasn't her Dad's little princess anymore. Jonah over worked himself since that day. He was to busy trying to find out where Mario would be. He wanted revenge for his angel, so here he was in his office screaming at his assistant yet again. "I DONT CARE IF HES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD JUST FIND HIM" Jonah screamed at her. "S-sir I'll have to call-" she was cut of by Jonah screaming "I DONT CARE WHO YOU CALL FIND HIM IF YOH DONT WANT TO BE FIRED" and with that she nodded and scurried out of his office. Jonah frowned, grabbed his coat and left his office.  "People pissing me of I don't care if you have to
walk 176,272 miles find him" he mumbled. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. He went stiff, he was about to grab the arm and snap it in half but then heard a familiar voice. "Don't worry dude we'll find him soon" he turned around and saw the boys. They looked tired. They haven't slept also, they were helping Jonah help find Mario and were worried about Y/N. She didn't know them for long but she was like their new found sister. She was like Jonah's light to his darkness. They've never seen him so soft with someone. They've never seen him so miserable without someone. He's never had a woman in his life that he actually cared about and her feel same way.  But now he did and he wasn't going to lose her.

"Please wake up angel I need you right now" Jonah said holding Y/N's hand. "You don't know how much I've missed you, your cuddles, your warm body next to mine when I wake up, Your kisses random kisses on my cheek throughout the day, your laugh, your cuteness, your innocence, please come back angel I miss you" Jonah said with a tear falling down his cheek. "Hey I thought I told you not to cry" said Y/N. Jonah's head shot up and looked at her. She was smiling weakly at him and was raising her hand to caress his face. He grabbed her hand and said "Baby your back" he whispered. Y/N nodded and said "and better than ever J" Jonah smiled and hugged her. After a while she patted his back and said "I can't breath J" Jonah then let her go, and kissed her. He kissed her. Y/N melted into the kiss. Jonah then pulled away and said "I'm sorry was that to fast-" Y/N then cut him off by another kiss. Jonah was shocked at first and then smiled into the kiss. They pulled away after a minute. Y/N was star struck and Jonah was to but only for a minute until he smirked and said "did my angel get a bit more confident after her beauty sleep" Y/N blushed and looked and then said "be quiet"  Jonah chuckled and leaned down and pecked her lips  and then said "I'm just teasing angel" she looked up and saw that Jonah was already looking at her and stuffed her face into his chest. Jonah smiled down at her and then jumped a bit when he heard a squeal. Unlike Jonah, Y/N jumped up a lot and hit her head on Jonah's chin but not hard. Jonah looked up and scowled at whoever squealed but chuckled when he was Zach being punched in the arm by all the boys. "Ow dude what was that for" Said Zach. Jack rolled his eyes and said "you scared Y/N stupid" and then walked towards Jonah and     Y/N. He smiled when he saw that Y/N was smiling at him. "Hey Y/N" he said and hugged her. Y/N smiled and said "I missed my boys" while looking up at the other boys. They grinned and ran towards Jack and Y/N turning it into a group hug. "We missed you too Y/N" they said. They then heard someone clear their voice. They all turned to see Jonah's assistant and Melanie in her arms looking down at a phone. Y/N smiled and said "hey Melanie" Melanie's head snapped up and once she saw Y/N she squealed and screamed "Y/N" Jonah's assistant let her down and she ran into Y/N's arm. "Your finally awake" Melanie said. Y/N smiled and said "I am" Melanie smiled and said "Can we play dress up now" Jonah frowned and said "not right now princess but how about-" he was cut off by Y/N saying "of course we can" Jonah frowned and was about to say something when His assistant interrupted him and said "I'm sorry to interrupt sir but we found him"