Poison

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated for awhile, I just wanted to say I have a new John Shelby story that I will update soon and a Marvel imagine book. Warning this is sad sorry :(

It was superposed to be a happy day, Tommy and Grace's wedding but there you were lying in John's arms lifeless, your eyes closed, your body cold and pale. John crying his eyes out shouting for you to come back to him, Arthur on his knees breathing heavily watching his brother cry, Tommy holding a crying Grace as he struggles to hold in his own tears. Polly and Ada hugging each other sobbing their eyes out hoping this was a nightmare and Micheal stood staring at you in shock watching the blood as it runs from the corner of your mouth. Finn and Isaiah watched a woman they considered a mother figure to them die their own cries making everyone's heart shatter if they weren't already. 

                                                                                            --------

"Do you remember our wedding day ?" you ask John as you two dance, your arms resting on his shoulders as his hold your hips. 

"Yeah we were 19, best day of my fucking life" John replies gazing into your blue eyes as you do the same. 

"Are you taking about the bloody wedding or the after party love?" you wink making him chuckle. 

"Both darling, though last night and this morning was a fucking good party" he smirks as you roll your eyes playfully, "Surprised you can walk."

"Well after what I have planned for you when we get back , tomorrow you might have to carry me around" you smile sweetly, tilting your head to the side "Cause honey you look very very very hot in that suit, don't think I can resist you any longer."

John chuckled bringing his lips to brush against your ear sending shivers down your spine, "Sweetheart after I am done with you, you will need at least a weeks rest." 

"Hey ! don't I get a complement back" you pout playfully at him. 

"You look absolute stunning y/n" pressing his lips against yours for a small yet passionate kiss, John always made your kisses passionate, he didn't know when his last day would be especially in the business he and yourself was involved in.  

"I love you" you whisper against his lips.

"I love you too" he whispers back. 

                                                                                       -------

You sit watching Charlie and Karl play in front of you a small smile on your face, you and John didn't have children you and him plan to have them but you don't want to raise children when you both were in deep with the Shelby business. You feel someone sit next to you but you keep your eyes on the children.

"Are they yours ?" 

You turn to see a man in uniform, one of Graces guest, you try not to roll your eyes at the man or make a snarky comment as John, Arthur and Micheal all complained about them and hated them therefore you hated them too even thought you didn't have a reason to. But whoever John didn't like you didn't like either. But you smiled at the man and shook your head. 

"Who's are they then ?" he asks, his eyes on you more than the children making you uncomfortable.  

"One is my sister-in-laws and the other is my brother-in-laws."

"So your married" he pushes on. 

"Yeah 7 years, John Shelby" you look up at the man. Who hums and puts a hand up noticing the waiter signalling he wanted a drink.