Stop this

"It's creepy" I whispered while looking the interior.
"What" Dylan whispered.
"This house looks haunted".

We went inside sat on the couch the waiter came and asked water.

Suddenly Dylan got a notification his phone and it scared me again.
"You guys gonna kill me, first the maid and you"
"What maid? She did anything with you? Tell me?" Dylan was saying that while reading something on his phone.
"She didn't do anything"
"I'm coming in a sec" he got up and walked away.
I was alone in that haunted mansion.

It's been 30 minutes since he walked away. Umm, what should I do? Should I call him? But what if he gets angry? I should message him.
"Where are you?" Sent.

After 10 mins no reply.

A waiter came in my direction and asked if I want anything.
I refused again as he was going away, I asked: "Can you tell whereis Dylan?"
"I'll show you"
"No just tell me the room?"
"Upstairs, second room"
"Thank you"

I went upstairs and there were 2 directions right and left, and I forgot if he told me about the direction.

Some noises were coming from the left side so I walked towards the left. I was going towards the 2nd room and I was also observing the interior suddenly I saw.

I saw that a room was opened and Dylan's photo was hanged on the wall. It was a big picture on the wall.

Just to clarify if that's Dylan I entered the room, my heartbeat was fast.

As I entered the room, I saw so many photographs were hanged on the wall.

I closely looked at that photograph, it was really Dylan. He was sitting with someone. He looked young in the photo seemed like his college years.

But the photo was a bit dusty so I couldn't tell who's beside him.

I cleaned it from my fingers and I was shocked, a girl was sitting beside him.

I wasn't shocked because of the girl, I was shocked because that girl looked very similar to me, but she seemed prettier than me.

I saw another photo where they were kissing each other. And another photo where there were 3 people Dylan, a girl that looked like me and the girl I slapped in the party.

I wondered why her photos are here and who is she to Dylan? Whose house is this? Why Dylan brought me here?

I was not feeling well. The interior also looked scary.

"What are you doing here," Dylan said.
"Huh?" I got scared again.
"Where were you?" I said.

He came close to me and grabbed my hand tightly and walked towards outside. He was walking fast which was hurting me.
"Dylan you're walking too fast, it's hurting me"
He stopped and said "why did you move from the place"
"I'm sorry Dylan I won't do that again" I almost cried from the pain.
I don't want to argue with him because  arguing with a mad person is like hitting head on the wall.

Then I felt something on my thighs I looked down and it was blood. Since he gave me a midi dress the blood was visible.
Dylan looked down and said, "you're such a mess".
"Stopped cursing me and take me to the bathroom," I said.

After coming out from bathroom.

As we were going downstairs, I saw that someone was sitting on the sofa. But I couldn't see the face because we were behind them.

As I came near the sofa I was sure it's a girl. And I was also sure that she must be one of the girls from the photograph.

And when I came in front of her. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her face. She's the girl I slapped in the party.

Dylan sat on the sofa as well. I was standing in front of them.
"Why you brought me here Dylan," Said I while I was looking at her.
"I want you to apologise her," said Dylan.
"For what" I looked at him with confusion.
"For what you did?" Said Dylan.
I took a deep breath and then.