Part 75

I dive over bodies and debris on the floor, getting closer and closer to my kitten. She shakes Bambam who is drifting in and out of consciousness. "Jackson!" I call out to him, pointing him in the directions of his friend. "Take him back to the safe house. We'll meet you there." In half a second he was untying Bambam and I had a tight hold of kittens hand. "Come on kitten." I say pulling on her towards the exit as all hell was breaking loose in the area. Her little legs found it difficult to catch up with me but she was sure still faster then anyone else her size. "That's it kitten, keep running. We are almost there." I encourage her as she grips tightly onto my hand.

We get to the van and i pull open the door as my men start retreating back. I lift kitten up and practically jump into the back of the van just before the others haul in aswell. I got so cramped so I kept kitten on my lap and held her close. So damn close. Kitten is back in my arms and as soon as the door was slammed shut and the gas pedal sent to the floor, I felt like I could breath for the first time since she left. "Kitten." I whisper burying my face into her neck as she sniffles a little and tried to catch her breath at the same time. "You ain't going anywhere alone again. You got that? Don't you ever leave my sight or arms again." She was too shocked and scared from everything to fight me so she just nodded. I could tell she didn't wasn't to leave my sight anyway after all of this happening. She held me so tight but I held her tighter. "Is kitten in little space?" I ask leaving kisses dotted around her skin. Oh how I want to kiss and claim every square inch of her. She is mine. And that is final. Nothing like this is ever happening again. I don't care who I have to kill.

She shakes her head, answering my question. "Ok kitten, deep breaths and relax ok? I got you now. You are safe." Every part of her was screaming at me to tell me she wasn't even close to being in little space and that is ok. She's gotta calm down and feel comfortable before anything like that happens.

"My stomach hurts." She whispers quietly so I can only just about hear over my men chatting and checking up on each other. I let one of my hands sneak from around her waist towards her belly. I slowly caress it as she leans her face into my chest. "Where are you hurt kitten? Tell daddy everything." She continues to sniffle as she takes ahold of my hand on her stomach and drags it up to her neck. It was previously covered by hair but now I see it clear. Red hand marks that wrapped around the skin that was only mine to touch made me angry beyond all belief.

She moves my hand again to her cheek that held a bruise, then to her brow bone that had a small cut, then to her arms that were wounded with knife cuts. Then her busted lip, then her bruised knuckles and her grazed knees. It hurt me to see her hurt. Poor damn kitten. This is all my fault.

I try and keep my cool. I really do but it's hard when someone you love is treated so poorly. I pull her close, starting to caress her stomach again and then resting my chin on her head. "Tell me you got him." I raise my voice at the workers in the car. "Tell me you got him tied up and ready for me to deal with." There was silence. Kitten got anxious at that and held me close. "Please don't shout Koo." She whispers almost breaking into tears. I bite my tongue. Kitten doesn't want me shouting so I ain't. She's been through enough stress already so I ain't adding to it. "Ok kitten." I whisper back, taking a deep breath and kissing her forehead. I'll deal with this later...

//College is the most exhausting thing ever I swear to god. I'm literally out the house for 12 hours straight every day without a break from people or noise or work. My sleep schedule do be messed up so bad as well oh well. It eeeez what it eeeez//