☽ 4 ☾

Jimin was quietly walking after Yoongi. He wasn't sure where they were headed, but he didn't really question it. One thing that caught Jimin's attention was that each time, Yoongi walked towards a group of people or animal, they would quietly move aside and make space for him. At first, Jimin thought it was because Yoongi was considered to be respectable, someone of authority. Because even the alpha lion, Namjoon, remained rather formal in behavior in front of Yoongi. However, once Yoongi could cross those people, Jimin would hear what they said.

Even with his normal hearing power, Jimin could hear all those people whispering all kind of things about Yoongi. Mostly of which was horrible. And Yoongi must have enhanced hearing, Jimin guessed. He would have been able to hear everything thing more clearly. 

Jimin frowned as he continued to hear them bad mouthing Yoongi. He didn't really like Yoongi. But at the same time, he couldn't stand people talking behind someone's back. He stopped walking and glared at all of them. 

Most of them quiet down under his glare. But some of them, snickered in return. They took a step forward as if to challenge him. However, for some reason their expression immediately changed from daring to feared. They lowered their head and stepped back. Jimin turned around with a confused expression. Just in time to see Yoongi turning around. He realized it was because of Yoongi that those people back down. 

Jimin glared at everyone of them once last time before continuing to walk. He had seen the expression on Yoongi's face. Not hurt. It almost seemed like he was used to this. Jimin wouldn't believe that Yoongi had gotten used to it. More like, he had accepted the fact that this is how it goes. 

"Yoongi" Jimin called out. 

"Hmm?"

"Why were they all being like that?" 

Jimin didn't really expect an answer from Yoongi. And was suprised when he got one. 

"Because, I'm not the kind of person you should like. Even if just as a human."

Jimin frowned. Not liking the answer one bit. But he didn't answer any further question. He understood from Yoongi's guarded tone, that it was something he didn't like talking about at all. 

Jimin's attention soon shifted to a wolf pup that stumbled out of the bush. 

"Is it like one of you or a normal animal?" Jimin asked, pointing towards the pup that was jumping around, chasing after its own tail. 

Yoongi stared at the pup for a while before answering, "Normal. Probably playing around. Let it be. The mother wolf might be nearby."

"I wanna pet it." Jimin mumbled, pouting at Yoongi. 

The white-haired narrowed it eyes at Jimin before replying, "One minute"

Jimin cheered and quickly rushed to the pup. The little thing looked at Jimin with confused eyes. He smiled softly, slowly crouching down. The pup continued to stare at him for a while. Then it started to swish it's tail excitedly. Jimin took it as a sign to pet it. The pup wagged it's tail more excitedly when petted its head. 

The wolf pup was so small and fluffly, Jimin couldn't help but coo. Soon, he found himself talking to the pup, muttering compliments or random questions. The pup would bark everytime as if answering to Jimin. 

After a while, Jimin stood up and waved at the pup. It wagged it's tail once again before running away. When he turned to Yoongi, he caught the white-haired male changing his expression. Jimin wasn't sure what expression there was first. He pouted at the other, however Yoongi rolled his eyes and turned around.