C H A P T E R 50

I woke up to the to the constant noises my phone were making.

I_hate_you_mf is typing

Get the fuck up. Slender hates waiting

I groan and get out of bed. I take a super speedy shower and put the clothes I wear out to kill on. Hey if I was going to be doing something super scary I got to dress appropriately.

I took a couple of pills, then left my room.

I ran up the stairs to Slender's office, a little excited about the future events. My adrenaline was kicking in slowly. I then thought about Masky and the fact we'd both have to be there, and I don't know if that excited me more or made me more angry. Probably the latter.

I felt energetic, much more than usual. I also felt no pain. Mentally or physically. No headaches, no bad moods, nothing. I felt, special? Like nothing in the world matter except for this moment.

When I made it to the top of the stair I knocked on the door, and when I was told to come in I opened the doors, not at all bothered for what was to come.

Masky's POV

The door opened and standing there was Y/n. I expected her to look scared, but she seemed happy? She had a glow on a face, and it irritated me. Did she not know what was about to happen?

Without a word, Slender teleported us to the outside of the room. I could hear noises of the rake, and I'd be lying if it didn't scare me at least a bit. I look over to Y/n who seemed she couldn't give two shits. I balled my fists.

"Hey Fido, you ready for this." She spoke up. I glared at her.

"The fuck did you just call me?"

"Fido, caus y'know, you're a dog." She said, holding in a laugh. I let out an irritated sigh. Her eyes brightened.

I was going to say something but the metal door opened. I looked at Y/n one last time, who stuffed her hands in her pockets and skipped in. I followed behind her, wondering what the hell was going on in her head.

We both stopped at some point. I leaned against a wall and she stretched. She got up and turned to me, then walked up to me. She motioned me to crouch to her level, to which I unwillingly obliged. She quickly pulled up my mask and before I could say anything she kissed me.My eyes widened, and just as I was going to pull away I felt something slip into my mouth. Just as my curiosity peaked, she pulled away and pulled my mask back down.

"Good luck Fido!"

I was too stunned to even talk back. I felt the thing in my mouth. A pill?

Y/n's POV

After my success, I walked away from him. Could I just kept a pill in my pocket and gave it to him like a mentally stable person? Maybe. But I had to prove a point to him. That I wasn't weak and could stand up for myself. I sat back down on the floor, thinking about everything and anything.

Eventually the time had come, where we'd be with the rake, and let me tell you was I excited.

~

Hey there, it's future Y/n!! The two hours were filled with very boring stuff, stuff you don't really want to read about. So I'm here to cut it short! Basically when the Rake charged at us, I managed to create a wall that knocked it back. I didn't pay attention to Masky much, but I could literally feel his surprisement. But training for over 5 hours in the woods most certainly pay off. some more fighting happens, and then the two hours end. Yeah nothing too important, right? Well just as I was about to enter my room, an arm held my neck rather tightly! Oh- Got to go now, keep reading on to see what happens!