7.3

The two soldiers opened the flap of the white tent as soon as they heard Tang Qingshan's voice from inside.

Lu Fengmian looked at Lu Yingyue, nodding his head as he walked in first. As soon as he stepped in, Lu Fengmian could feel the presence of another man within. His eyes quietly shifted, looking for Tang Qingshan. It wasn't hard, his eyes glued onto the man right away before he looked away.

Tang Qingshan looked at the man and woman who had come in. They were both covered in their cloaks, their hood hiding their faces, but Tang Qingshan was able to feel something nagging at his senses. There was something more. He turned his eyes to look at Jiang Nianzhen, whom stood by him awaiting his orders.

"Please take a seat." Tang Qingshan first asked the two to take a seat before he fixed his robes and also took a seat next to Jiang Nianzhen.

"Thank you, General." Lu Yingyue replied in turn as she took a seat with Lu Fengmian sitting too.

Lu Fengmian didn't need to do the talking, Lu Yingyue already had that covered. Now, he used this time to carefully scan the place, and the man by Tang Qingshan who was mostly likely Jiang Nianzhen, Tang Qingshan's good friend and a doctor.

"I apologize if my subordinates have done something to offend you. As we have just recently stepped onto this mountain, everyone's tensions are still quite high." Tang Qingshan first said an apology, his eyes calm.

"There is no need for that, General. It is only normal considering the circumstances at the moment." Seeing that Lu Yingyue didn't reply, Lu Fengmian answered in her stead, his voice soft and mellow.

Tang Qingshan nodded his head at this as he looked at the two whose expression he couldn't see. Pausing for a bit, he finally asked, "Is it alright for us to talk face to face?"

Lu Fengmian glanced towards Lu Yingyue first. Seeing that her hand reached for her hood, Lu Fengmian also began taking off his hood. As he took off his hood, his beautiful face was revealed.

Although there was no noise heard, Jiang Nianzhen's eyes widened with the reveal of their faces.

Tang Qingshan's expression didn't change, but he was still a bit surprised. It was rare to see people who had such looks, even in the palaces where ten thousand beauties resided.

"General, my name is Lu Yingyue, this is my younger brother, Lu Fengmian." Lu Yingyue took off her hood, her face still gentle but also a bit cold.

"I am Tang Qingshan, the Emperor's General and the eldest son of the Tang Family. This is my friend and also my subordinate, Jiang Nianzhen. He is the second son of the Jiang Family." Tang Qingshan introduced himself first before he also pointed out Jiang Nianzhen's identity.

" Tang Qingshan introduced himself first before he also pointed out Jiang Nianzhen's identity

(Jiang Nianzhen (Belief in Truthfulness), 19 years old)

Lu Fengmian watched Tang Qingshan carefully, but he didn't do anything else. For now, he needed to focus on his mission first before he could try to get close to him.