twelve

'hey junie, are you okay? you're quieter than usual.' jaemin's whisper in my ear made me jump, making me spill the water that was in my hand. my eyes widened as my pants quickly became soaked and i jumped out of my seat, looking for a napkin or anything to help clean it up.

'shit i didn't mean to scare you, let me help.' jaemin shot out of his own seat, grabbing some napkins from another table and wiping the table. i smiled at him gratefully and continued to wipe down my pants however all it did was wet the napkins and my pants remained soaked.

i sighed and looked up to where jeno was staring at me with an amused look. 'what, do you have any better ideas?' i smiled sheepishly and he rolled his eyes playfully, standing up from his chair and grabbing both mine and jaemin's wrists.

'i do actually, let's skip. we can go to my house and you can borrow some of my clothes.' i stopped abruptly at that and the couple both looked at me with confusion written all over their faces.

'i um, i've never skipped school before.' i felt my face redden as the two boys stared at me for a second before bursting out into laughter. i looked at the ground, not wanting them to see how embarrassed i was over something small.

'you're so innocent jun. we don't have to if you don't want to, i can just skip by myself and get you some clothes.' i looked back up and shook my head, smiling.

'no i want to, it'll be fun.' that made the smiles on my crushes faces grow and i felt my heartbeat quicken. jeno slung an arm around my shoulder and we all continued to walk out of the school and straight through the gates.

----------------------------------

'hey did any of you see where renjun and nomin went at lunch?' jisung turned around at the sound of his boyfriend's voice and smiled, pecking his lips. he noticed donghyuck standing beside him and blushed, still not used to showing affection in public.

'nope, he probably went home early and nomin just went to class or something.' mark spoke, his eyes flickering towards donghyuck.

chenle scoffed and slipped his hand into mine. 'you're kidding right? as if they'd let renjun walk home by himself without begging him to let them come.' donghyuck tilted his head slightly, turning to look at chenle. 'you say that as if they're not dating and they both have a crush on him.'

chenle shook his head and rolled his eyes before sighing dramatically. 'hyuck, you must be blind if you can't see that all three are as whipped for each other just like you and mark.'

i mentally face palmed as donghyuck and mark's eyes widened at chenle's statement, looking anywhere but each other's eyes as chenle giggled with an evil expression.

a/n: it was my first day back at school and let's just say i'm ready for summer again

also thank you for 1k reads ! <3