Chapter 20 : My Heart Belongs To You

Have you ever thought about those people who were given an inch and wanted a mile but couldn't get it? The most delicious sweet smelling dessert was right in front of Yusheng but he couldn't eat!

As a military commander, Yusheng had always been quite abstinent and didn't have any sorts of desire or bad habits. Now he seriously doubted everything! He... What was with his little brother! It won't calm down.

Anyways... Let's not talk about his sufferings. It's sorrowful enough to make everyone cry.

Yusheng, who was very 'injured', finally got well and reluctantly started going back to work. Everyday before leaving, Su Ying would hug him and give him soft kisses on his face. That's why, Yusheng who was expressionless was actually happy all the time.

Three months already passed quite peacefully. Nothing major happened. No one dared to make any trouble. The dog couple kept on feeding people dog food. They were affectionate day and night ah! Inhumane! Simply inhumane!

That day... They went to the Li family to cause havoc by showing off their love. After destroying those ancient people's mental health by showing shameless affection, they were about to return home when suddenly Su Ying said,

"Ah ah! Hubby! I need to answer to the natural's call and flush those impurities out! Wait for me! I'll be right back! Alright! Stay here!"

Yusheng, who didn't know that he was becoming henpecked did as his wife said.

10 minutes passed. Su Ying had yet to come back. Suddenly, he noticed Cai Yingtai passing by. Cai Yingtai greeted him,

"Please accept my greetings, my lord."

Yusheng nodded. He was very suspicious of all of his concubines.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

Cai Yingtai who was looking very pale and sick replied hesitantly,

"I...I...was just passing by."

Yusheng doubted that. He could tell that she was lying.

"I want to hear the truth. What are you doing here?"

Cai Yingtai was stammering about what to say. She was indeed feeling quite sick. Suddenly she felt dizzy and her legs softened. She was about to fall when Yusheng caught her.

Yusheng almost reflexively caught her. But look at the fate. It was at that moment Su Ying arrived to witness that scene. A very familiar scene ah ha... Which meant-

A huge drama was about to happen!

From Su Ying's point of view, it looked like Yusheng was hugging Cai Yingtai. He felt his heart skip a beat. Even though...even though he knew that his husband would never do anything like that, it still hurt. He didn't like what he was seeing! He absolutely hated it! How could anyone other than him touch his hubby! Su Ying frowned. His expression was showing his obvious anger.

Yusheng had already noticed Su Ying and quickly removed his hands from the dizzy Cai Yingtai after steadying her. He had a feeling...that something bad will happen to him. Damn! Blame his reflex!

"Su Ying... It is definitely not like what it seems to be. I can swear on my life."

Su Ying frowned deeper while looking at Yusheng,

"Is that so?"

But before Yusheng could reply, Cai Yingtai kneeled down and said,

"Please forgive me. My lord didn't do anything. I...was just dizzy and was about to fall. My lord only caught me from falling. We don't have anything between us. Please don't doubt him."