15

Your POV:

"You? You'll teach me?"

"Tutor," he shrugged.

"But you barely get your ass to class," I raised an eyebrow, skeptical.

"But I do know how to pass the test, no? Besides you need my help with stuff I already know and passed. Isn't too hard," he reasoned.

Well, that is true. He may not study now, but it is a fact that he got into SU.

I chewed on my lower lip, thinking it through.

I do know him... and I know he cares about me. And I just want some help, right? Why does it matter whose it is that I get? It should be okay, I guess.

"Alright. What do you want in return?," I smiled.

"Just to be your friend," he smiled back, genuinely happy.

Yet I had a feeling he wanted to say something else.

"So you're going to study with me at the library?," I raised an eyebrow as we entered the building.

"I thought you needed my help," he looked at me suspiciously.

"Yeah, well, I thought I'd study and then if I need help, I'd bring my problems to you later."

"I have a lot of free time and isn't it better if your queries are dealt with as soon as possible?"

"But what will you do while I study?"

"I brought my own books. I'll study for once, too," he gave me that gummy smile and I had that feeling again that he wanted to say something else.

By the time we were done, it was closing time. I stretched and put my books back in my bag and walked over to the shelves to put back the ones I borrowed.

Yoongi was still mulling over his notes and a part of me was really surprised at him spending all his day with me, studying.

"Ah dammit," I cursed under my breath when I couldn't reach the top shelf.

I was on my tiptoes, chest flat against the spines of the books and still couldn't place it.

Just as I was beginning to give up, I felt someone behind me.

And before I could turn around, I felt their body against my back as I eyes shot up to my outstretched hand which was now enclosed with their hand - his hand.

I don't know why but my body paralyzed and I lost all sense of what was happening. Funny, because I was still very aware of his body in contact with mine.

It was the only thing I could feel.

"Never thought I'd ever feel tall until you," there was an amusement in his voice and my I tilted my head up to look at him, furious for calling me short.

But all anger drained me when I looked into his eyes, chin all the way up, him looking down on me and I don't know when I let go of the book and he placed it back....

Because we were standing static with my front pressed into the shelves, his pressing into my back... the top of my head touching his chest in the attempt to look at him, him peering down...

Was all it took for my heart to race wildly.

I saw his expressions flicker and his eyes grow dark. I felt the painful gulp in my stretched throat and I saw his face leaning in.