Reunited

A/n: Thank you everyone for paying your Respects. He'll appreciate it.

A/n #2: Good news though. He found a Backup for his Stories.

A/n #3: Voting at the end.

Previously

Y/n: Since Gabriel and Geny both won. They get something they want from me. So girls *to the blushing angels* What do you two want?

Gabriel: *blushing* We uhhh. Can we?

Genesis: Both of us want-

She got interrupted by the barrier. It showed 8 girls near it. Those girls were familiar to Y/n.

Y/n: Hmmm.

They went outside and faced the 8 girls. It turns out. They were.

The 8: Y/n? Is that really you?

Y/n: Velvet. Akame. Leone. Jane. Rin. Izumi. Ryuko and Kira. I'm here.

When he opened the barrier for them. They pounched on him. But when they were about to collide.

And now

I got pounced and being suffocated by the Eight. It was no mercy as I got hugged by the Crying Eight.

Velvet/Izumi: *crying* Y-y-you're here!!!

Leone/Akame: WHERE WERE YOU!!!!

Rin/Jane/Izumo/Ryuko: Y-y/n~

I kept getting hugged by the 8. I can handle Massive amounts of Pain and have infinite Stamina, But these girls just kept me in place, If I teleport, they would do it again, So I stayed in place.

Rose/Pneuma: *fake coughs*

Some of the dog pile girls looked at Rose and Pneuma. They did a Fake cough to gain their attention.

Izumi: *wipes tears* Y-yes?

Pneuma: Can you get off our Fiancé?

Leone/Ryuko: *fake smile* Excuse me, What?

Pneuma: Fiancé, Meaning Future Husband *smiles*.

Velvet/Rin/Jane/Kira/Izumo/Akame: Oh/Ohh/*monotone* *noticable sad tone/Face*

Rose: *mind* Great. He got more girls. Oh Y/n, How can you be so perfect for us. *holds stomach* Maybe a Perfect Father to 4.

Genesis: Girls. Can you get off our Future Husband? He appears to be getting crushed.

I was, infact, getting crushed by them, Even though I'm very resistant. They soon got off me and I stood up and dusted my leggings.

Y/n: Thanks.

Gabriel: Ladies. Why don't you come inside? Surely you lot have alot of catching up to do.

Leone: Oh We do~ Right Y/n~