108

Bobby and Beomgyu barged into Hoseok's place

Bobby and Beomgyu barged into Hoseok's place. "Umm...". Hoseok looks at him. "The fuck?". Hoseok said. "Yoongi said you died!". Beomgyu yelled and Hoseok looks at him dumbfounded. "Yo-you JUST fucking saw me!". Hoseok yelled.  "You're alive!". Bobby shouts and Hoseok sighs. "Stupid ass people, I swear". Hoseok said and Yoongi ran in.

Yoongi saw Hoseok and ran over to him. "You were dead!". Yoongi yelled. "I was... Til Jimin's good side brought me back to life". Hoseok said. "Jimin... How can he do that?". Beomgyu asked. "Umm...". Hoseok coughed. "You know what he is, don't you?". Bobby asked and Hoseok nods. "What is...". "Why can't I feel Jimin... Hoseok?".

They turned seeing Namjoon and Jungkook standing there. Jungkook smiled widely and ran to Hoseok and gave him a tight hug. "Eww... Emotions". Hoseok gagged. "How are you alive?". Namjoon asked. "Jimin's good side heal me". Hoseok replied. "Now what was that about Jimin?". Hoseok asked.

"I can't feel him". Namjoon said. "What do you mean you can't feel him?". Yoongi asked. "I mean what I said". Namjoon said. "So, is he hurt?". Beomgyu asked. "I don't know". Namjoon said and turns to Hoseok. "Hey, the last time I spoke with him, his good side was out and said he had to do some good deeds to get stronger".

"So you seen both of Jimin's Gods sides?". Namjoon asks and Hoseok nods. "Who is he?". Namjoon asked and before Hoseok could answer, Wooyoung rushes in the living room. "Zeus!". Wooyoung yells. "What is it Wooyoung?". Namjoon asked.

"The Hell soldiers are on Earth!".