Is this a goodbye?

You see it happening in front of your eyes,
You see them going out of your life.

But such is the destiny of your love, that neither your pleading words can stop them from going , nor your crying heart.
...................................................

Her stormy eyes looked away from her target.
Moving back from them.

Everyone thought the show was over, some even shouted in disappointment.
Raven's racing heart calmed down while your majesty moved up to discard the carton into the bin.

"Oh thank God, Eva! Yo-"
Raven said but stopped in between on seeing what this crazy girl was doing.

Eva stood near the threshold, instead of going out of it she banged it shut closing her targets escape and to avoid any interruption from outside.

Daniel chuckled at this while Raven cried in horror.

"Please Eva let it go!! You will get expelled!! Why don't you understand! They are not worth it"

Eva's eyes land on the scared eyes of her target who stared between the closed door and her murderous eyes.

"Stay away....my dad will kill you if you touch me...he...he is the attorney of our country...you..you will rot in jail all your life"

His empty threats fell on deaf ears as she harshly grabbed him from his collar and slammed his face on her knee.

"Don't worry, if I have to rot in jail all my life I will make sure the damage is worth it."

The remaining students in the class were pressed to the walls, afraid of her anger.

She was a psycho and everyone had firm belief of this on seeing her at her worst behaviour.

She went crazy breaking few of his bones.
Enough to keep him in hospital for the next few days.

Throwing him near Raven's feet, she spoke while pressing his already broken ribs with her foot.

"Apologize"
Her simple request.
Raven moved back uncomfortably while the boy struggled to breathe.

On getting no response, she increased the pressure making screams to leave his lips.

"I am sorry...pl..please..leave me....I apologize...I apologize Raven... please ask her to stop"

Raven's teary eyes met Eva's and she begged with her eyes.

Everyone stood stone cold in their places, waiting for the storm to pass.
Teachers were banging the door to get inside but no one dared to open the lock.

Their eyes were fixed on her as if asking for permission.
While hers were fixed on the now unconscious boy on the floor.

Her anger finally shutting down and reality coming in.

Her career just got ruined.
She ended it with her own hands.
Suspension was sure even jail was highly probable.

Hiding her fears she looked around to find an escape.
Her eyes stopping at a window.

Was she really going to run?
Runaway from all her dreams and aspirations.

But she had alternatives, her dreams can be satisfied that way.
But if these powerful people plan to make her rot in jail, then everything will be ruined.
She will be finished.

So many eyes have seen her crimes, not everyone can be stopped.
She has to run.

Not because she was a coward but because she preferred being practical.