60

Their return

Naruto's POV

It's been an year since Sakura and Sasuke left in their adventure. It's been pretty boring without Teme here, it's boring not having a rival. Now I understand Guy sensei and his obsession with rivalry with Kaka-sensei.

"Naruto!"

I looked up from my bowl of ramen coming face to face with Shikamaru.

"Are you slacking off again, Naruto." He asked.

"No?"

He sighed, "anyways I just wanted to let you know they're back."

They?
Could it be?

I hurried out the office and went to the main gates. Coming face to face with my long time rival and a very pregnant Sakura. For a moment it was hard to breathe.

"Oh my Kami."

"Naruto! It's so great to see you!" Sakura said as she came to give me a hug. Her long pink hair tied back in a braid, she looked so different from one year ago. Well besides the big belly that she now carries.

"Stop staring like a dummy, dobe." Sasuke said as he approached us.

"I'm just shocked I never thought I was gonna see Sakura very much pregnant when she came back" I said and Shikamaru just laughed.

"When are you due, Sakura-Chan?" Shikamaru asked.

"In a few days, actually..." she confessed making me glare at Sasuke

"Don't tell me you made her walk here knowing she's due in a few days that could turn in time now?" I said.

He rolled his eyes, " do you think I'm stupid. I carried her here, dumbass."

"Hmmm."

"Lets go to my house. I'll gather everyone." Shikamaru said and disappeared.

"Is it a boy or girl?" I asked.

"We don't know yet." She responded a bit thoughtful.

"Teme by the way what did you feed her, she's freaking huge. Hinata didn't even get that big, dattebayo!" I said amazed, I've never seen a belly that huge.

"Dobe!" He said and smacked me.

I rubbed the part he had hit me and glared at him. Sakura just smiled and continued walking.

When we got to Shikamaru's house, everyone was there surprisingly.

The girls hurried to Sakura and began whispering to her excitedly.

I wonder what they're talking about.

•Sakura's POV•

When the girls saw me they hurried to my side and began teasing me excitedly.

I told them about my adventures and avoided to spill any type of detail about the night that caused my big belly.