I need your help

Over the past weeks, Nate and I have gotten closer. When I mean closer like really close that some of the crazy sluts at school came up to me and asked if I was dating him. When I told them no they legit threaten me to stay away from him 'or else', lets just say I got detention for punching one of them in the nose. Ya Pedí wasn't to happy about that but when I told the guys they all laughed and told me to remind them not to with me. I actually want it to be all true though. Nate and I, a couple, but yet one minute he's all flirty and cute, then the next minute he's talking to another girl. Why does he have to be so complicated. The girls have gotten closer to the guys as well. Tris finally stopped exaggerating about Johnson and let's just say they're always flirting here and there. Anna and Sam are so cute and to think she didn't want to mess with boys like that, but they are not dating! Whenever they text they always start with 'bae<3' or 'hey babe'. Anyway I'm kinda nerves for today. Track season is coming up and tryouts are today and I'm trying out for the Varsity but there so many better fast runners. I'm scared I won't make it.

"Hey um I have tryouts after school today so can you pick me up later," I told Cesar.

"Ha you're funny I'm coming to watch you try out," Cesar told me walking across the street to the stadium.

I didn't even bother to stop him. It's Cesar's way or no way. When I got on to the stadium I spotted Brianna and walked to her. Brianna has been my track buddy since the day first day I tried out. Everyone that was trying out was already there. I changed into my track shoes when the coaches told us to head out on the track. When I walked on the track we were told to stretch. When I was about to start stretching I heard my name being called from the bleachers, when I turned around, I saw all the guys. They were waving at me and Johnson gave me a thumbs up. Them being here and supporting me got me more pumped up but Nate being here kinda made me nervous. Brianna must have noticed cause she told me, "hey don't be nervous show off to him what you can really do."

"How did you know about Nate," I asked her.

"Seriously? Have you seen the way he's been looking at you lately and in cooking class, I'm surprised you guys aren't dating," she told me.

I looked back at them and they were all looking at me getting warmed up, I waved one last time before they began to put us in groups.

"You did amazing Alicia," Jack came up to me and gave me a huge hug.

"I'm sweaty! But ya right, some of those others girl were way better than me," I told him.

"Alicia, you did great if you don't make varsity, it's their loss," Nate told me putting his arm around me pulling me into a hug.

"Nate's right, Alicia. Alright let's go back home. You guys coming," Cesar told the guys.

"Is that even a question! They're always at our house like 24 fucking 7," I laughed at Cesar walking to the car.

"Heyy watch you mouth little one!" I laughed and rolling my eyes at what Johnson told me.

*At home*

Once I finished taking a shower I decided to do my Math homework. Half way threw my homework I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open," I said looking up.

I expected Nate to be the one knocking and come threw the door but it surprisingly was Sam.

"Oh hey Sammy. What's up." I asked so confused to what he might want.

"Um okay I need your help," he told me sitting down on my bed as he continued.

"I really don't do and I'm kinda new to this whole relationship type and crap but I don't know there's something different about Anna, like I don't-"

"I KNEW YOU LIKED ANNA," I yelled cutting him off, but then said sorry to let him continue.

"What I was saying was I don't know I'll be new to this whole 'relationship' thing cause Cesar probably told you about all of our past with girls, using them and such but I don't want that with Anna. I wouldn't want to hurt her in that way. You know were I'm going with this right?"

"Awww Sammy! And ya I do know were you're going. So what are you planing on doing," I asked curious.

"Well I was wondering if you could actually help me with that. I don't want to just go up to her and ask her to be my girlfriend. I want it to be different."

"Anna is turning one of the hard ass Omaha bad boys into a softy," I said with a smirk.

"Whatever now please help me! I mean help me now, Alicia," he said laughing.

"Ha nice try loser! Oh my god! The perfect idea just came in my head right now. I know she'll love it! You might think it's supper cheesy and she's all professional but Anna's a sucker when it comes to this! First you'll need this"

"A softball? Alright I'll do this cheesy think if it means she'll me mine," he said to me with a smile.

Sam and I have been talking all night till he had to leave about the plan on how he was going to ask Anna out. I thought it was pretty cute. All this time Sam has been playing around not giving a fuck and then he meets Anna and he's changing that by finally being in one full committed relationship. The next day at school went so quick, that and it was a Friday, but Sam was going to ask her out during her softball practice later today.

"Okay you remember what your doing right," I asked Sam as we walked to where the softball girls were practicing.

"Ya I'm going to walk on the field to were she is going to be you gave Alyssa the ball so already so she'll hit it towards Anna to catch and I'll be behind her with roses and I'll ask her," he told me. "I'm kinda nerves to be honest with you Alicia."

"Don't be silly! She'll love it and just think at the end of all this, Anna will be yours and only yours," I told him with a smile and gave him a hug. "So I made sure that Jack left your car here so can drive back to me house and tell the guys and I her answer. So good luck," I gave him one more hug before I began to walk off when I heard my name.

"You know Alicia, you really are an amazing friend. I never really had any close friends that are girls before. I'm kinda glad that you were the first and by the way you and Nate would look cute," he finished giving me with a wink at the end then walked on the field. I just shook my head and walked home.

*later that night*

All of us were waiting for Sam to come home. Waiting for what Anna said, even though I know she would have said yes but still. I was nerves. Right at that moment Sam walked in with no expression on his face and he just stud, with his head down, at the door. We all stud up and I walked to Sam.

"W-what she say?"

He looked up and told us, "she said...YES!"

-HEYY guys I'm sorry it took forever to update I was moving and I didn't have internet and I was also school started. BUT! Now since I'm all settled in and everything I now have time to write sooo YAY! I really hope you like this chapter! Don't worry more will happen with Alicia and Nate! Btw you guys are so amazing! 512 reads and 25 votes! This is crazy and for my first fanfic! I love you guys!

-Ashley💕