Friend?

Chapter 6

| Hope|

I had just exited the principal I still don't know what just happened. Why did she cry when I told her my name, did I do something wrong. I guess I'll just have to leave it be for now.

I was currently making my way through the empty hall way to my second period class, since I spent a whole freaking hour in there. I'm not complaining since Math was first period.

As of now I'm on the other side of the school walking down the empty halls to my Art class, which was really far from the entire school.

I just hope this time we don't get a horrible teacher, since last time we got a teacher who didn't even know what she was doing.

  I finally saw the door that has a big 'Art' sign hang up on the door. I made my way to the door pushing it open, immediately the entire class fell quiet. I could feel the stares from everyone just boring a hole into my back.

"Your late Ms.Marie" please don't be who I think it is. Yap it was her, I could smell all her dead weight perfume from a miles away. I hate her so much, if you can't put two and two you will know that this is one of those teachers who gives you detention for minor things.

Last year she teach me in Math lets just say I didn't do any of her work just the homework she was pissed.

  "Morning Ms. Lewis" I said nicely flashing my eyebrows.

She just rolled her eyes really hard, I almost thought it was gonna pop out any second.

  "Go take any sit you like just get from out of my face" she said whispering the last part in my face. No she didn't just whisper in my face. Gross her breath smell so bad I had to stop my self from wanting to throw up.

This calls for my good friend 'winter fresh'. I pulled out two of my chewing gum that I had save for later when I needed it. As of right now I am not the one who needs it.

"Ms. Lewis here" I said handing her the gum. "You should really brush your teeth if you want to ask out Mr. Wane" I probably said that too loud because the whole class was laughing. oops my bad, sorry not sorry.

  "Were going to the principals office right now"she yelled at me, her face was red as a tomato.

Ms. Lewis had a crush on Mr. Cane who teaches P.E and physics class. How do I know that she has a crush on him. Well one time I caught her kissing his folder and chanting how she can't wait for the wedding blah blah you get it.

I thought I was gonna go blind and deaf by seeing that and hearing it. Anyways I'm currently walking with Ms. Lewis right now. I really wanna smack her in the face, she just had to smack her gum in my ears. And yes Ms. Creep took the gum.

 School haven't even been half way finish and I already have been sent to the principals office for the second time.

 The principals office couldn't be more quiet with all Ms. Lewis smacking. Someone please tell this woman to shut her month up.  Yes I know I was the one who gave her the gum. I didn't give her it for her to smack, I gave her it for the awful smell that was hurting my noise.

The door of the principal office open, in walked Ms.Orang. She look like she had been crying so much her eyes were red.

 Was it because of this morning did I do something, "Ms. Lewis what is matter for this" The principal said scrunching her noise in disgust. At least I'm not only one whose disgust by her chewing.