31 - I want you

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
ALCOHOL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING ALCOHOL

I smirked as I watched Alessia's brain tick. I handed out the cards and laid some down, face up. I could cheat, I was good at cheating but I didn't even need to, not when I knew she couldn't play poker. I maintained a bored expression as to not give anything away. The game began in silence, our eyes met several times and to no surprise to me, I got the winning hand. 

"Clearly poker is not my strong suit." She grumbled as she put her cards down. "Now strip." I smirked at her. I could already see her underwear through the damp white dress she had on. This game was about to get a whole lot interesting. She looked at me with furrowed brows.

"I said strip, this is strip poker after all." I held back a smile and tried to hide it by taking a sip of my drink. I wanted her tonight, the temptation was far too much. There she was, the hottest fucking woman I have ever laid eyes on and she was my wife.

"I don't recall signing up for strip poker." She replied. Her full lips frowned softly but her eyes were filled with amusement. She knew she couldn't beat me, not at this game. "Are you quitting? Are you a quitter?" I mocked getting under her skin.

Her lips twitched before she pursed them tightly. The blues of her eyes deepened and she threw me a dangerous smirk. She shuffled and pulled off one of her sandals. Fuck. So we're doing this the long way. She raised it in the air, dangling it off her finger before tossing it aside. She raised a brow at me, she challenged me. I knew I got under her skin. Just as I had anticipated.

We played another hand and this time she tossed Ramsay's jacket off. She took off her other sandal when she lost again. It was too fucking easy. She had nothing left to remove only her dress and underwear remained. Fuck.

She stared hard at her cards. She knew she was about to lose again so she delayed the inevitable. She downed the rest of her drink and closed her eyes in frustration. She looked at me and tossed her cards down. A losing set.

"What the fuck!?" She yelled as she lost once more as I waved my winning hand in her face. I downed another glass of whisky as I observed her next move. She already took off every single thing, all that remained was her dress. Take it off I silently urged. I wanted to see her body.

"This is not fair Ace. You're clearly an expert." She huffed as she stood up and started pacing the room haphazardly. She couldn't not strip because that was against the rules. The rules I made in my advantage. The two empty whisky bottles shared between us may have made us both a little tipsy.

"It is fair." I said as I stood up, losing my footing ever so slightly. "I'll help you." I walked over to her and my breath hitched when I slowly placed a hand onto her neck. Instead of pulling away from me she leaned in and hummed.