Chapter 4

You put on a light makeup and comb your hair. You wore a black ripped jeans and tucked in a white shirt. It's been a while since you went to the mall so you wanna go shopping.

You were about to head downstairs but you forgot your necklace. After you wore it, you came down. You saw him sitting up straight on the couch, looking so innocent.

"Let's go"

Both of you walked towards your car. You went inside the driver's seat.

What is he doing?

He just observed you and stood there.

"Come in!"you told him. He walked over the trunk and opened it. What the!?

"Not there! Here in the front seat"
He walked over and you opened the car door for him. He sat and bump his head causing him to groan.

"Are you okay?"you asked.

"Yeah..I'm sorry. Im still new to these things"he apologized.

"It's okay. Put on your seatbelt"
He looked confused so you did it first then he copied what you did.

Where does he live? He looks puzzled about everything.

You started the engine and he suddenly screamed which made you startle.

"I'm sorry. I haven't adjusted yet"he turned red.

"Uhm o-okay don't worry"

He's so weird. You can't believe you're letting a stranger stay at your house. You don't know why but you just felt the urge to help him. You were sure Beomgyu is gonna tell your mom when he finds out that you are letting a man stay alone with you but you felt bad for this guy.

You arrived at the mall after a while and dragged him with you. He was amazed about everything. You realized he's walking barefooted. Hmm. You ran towards a shoe store.

"What's your feet size?"you asked. He looked at his feet and wiggle his toes.

"I have no idea"

"Uhmm okay pick what you like first"you said then he nodded. You let him look around so you waited and sat on a chair.

Soon, he came back to you with a pair of black slippers. Nice pick.

"Pick another one"you said. You can't believe you were  spending money to a guy you just met. He came back to you with a pair of white rubber shoes.

"Let's pay"

After paying, you told him to wear one already so he won't walk around barefooted. He chose the slippers and wore them. You could tell from his face that he looked amazed.

What's up with this guy? Is he that poor?

"Let's go there"you pointed at the clothing store. You let him look around and told him to buy bottoms and tops.

He handed you two pants that he likes and a belt. He looked at the tops and he was having a hard time to pick.

"What about this one?"you suggested and pointed at a sky blue long sleeve button shirt.

"It looks great"he said. You told him to choose more and he got a couple more shirts. You also bought him underwears.

After buying clothes, you looked for accessories for yourself because you want a new one but you're never gonna replace your necklace.

He saw you looking for a bracelet so he also looked for cute designs.

"Do you like this?"he asked and showed you a floral bracelet.

"It's nice but I'm actually into seashells or anything related to the beach or sea"you said.

"Really?"

"I could have just given you one"you heard him mumble.

You looked at his hands and noticed he's wearing a bracelet made of pearls. It doesn't look like a fake pearl, it's so beautiful. Where did he get that? I thought he was from a not wealthy family.

He shouldn't be a thief.

"That's a nice bracelet you have there"you complimented, pointing at his bracelet.

"My mother gave it to me"he smiled. He seems to love his family a lot. Why did they have to kick him out?

~timeskip~

You arrived back into your house and it's afternoon already. You did buy lots of things. You were a bit uncomfortable earlier because many girls kept on staring at him. Well, he was very good looking. If you were them, you would stare at him too.

You looked outside the window and checked the sky. The weather is perfect.

"Do you want to go with me?"you asked then he nodded.

You walked outside and you headed towards the seashore. You looked at him and he's following right behind me.

You sat in the middle of the sand and he did too.

"I usually go here when I have free time to watch the sunset"you stated.

"Don't you go here everyday and collect shells?"you heard him mumble something but couldn't understand it.

"What did you say?"you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"N-nothing"
You shrugged it off. It was peaceful.

You closed your eyes to feel the cold breeze, enjoying the moment, forgetting all the problems. When you opened your eyes, his face was so close to yours which made you flinch.

"What are you doing?"you asked, eyes widening.

"I didn't see a woman up close in a while"he chuckled. 

"You're beautiful"he complimented.

A/N:
Hi everyone! Thanks for reading and I hope you continue supporting this book. Don't forget to vote!
Stay safe❤️❤️