Mission 8: You mess with the Bull You Get The Horns

Your POV:

You and Blake have been dating for 3 months and during those three months it's been a hell of a ride. You have fought him in battle. You hold your cane out like a sword and swing it around before gliding your finger around it. A F/C aura surrounded the cane.

You: "Ok who's ready to die first"?

You rushed forward as a Demon formed out of a blood clot in the air.

You: "Die"!!

You strike the air with your cane as shadow morphed out of thin air and spun like a disk before slashing the demon in half. You then thrust your Cane into the Demons skull before wretching it skull apart as it exploded. You jump back as a large demonic insect used its scythe like arms trying to slash you. You block with your Cane but stumble backwards from the amount of force.

You: "C'mon is that all you got"?

You knocked aside the Demons attack with your Cane before clashing with it.

You: "Surly you can do better"?

The demon let out a frustrated roar before knocking you back and relentlessly attacking you over and over again.

You: "Now that's more like it".

You sidestepped its attack before driving your cane through the side of its skull. You sigh before jumping in the Demons knees using it as a springboard and backflipping off of it narrowingly dodging a grimms attack as it attacked the source if negativity and began devouring the demon.

You: "There are fates worse than death. I didnt even finish you off".

You spun around and left. The demon will only regenerate if not taken out with holy or demonic weapons. You could hear the demon screeching in pain as it kept healing only for the Grimm to rip its guts open again and again.

You walked away slowly humming a familier tune of Carol of Bells from a band named Metallica. Just then your scroll got a call l.

You: "And who could this be"?

You took your scroll out from your inner pocket to see Blake's Phone Number.

Blake: "Y/N WE NEED YOUR HELP"!!

You: "Hang in there baby I'm coming"

(If you get this referance you get a choice on a story update for another book)

You sprinted before summoning Shadow to let you glide across the ground as you shot Like a bullet towards Beacon Academy.

Small Timeskip

You made it there just in time to see Pyraah attacking Blake.

You: "Pyraah Stop this right now"!!

Pyraah: "Blake's been seeing someone else I saw her".

You froze before looking to Blake.

Blake: "Pyraah if youd just let me finish what I was trying to say-"

???: "We were making V a gift"

You all turn around and gasp there stood none other than a man with Spiky white hair. Blue trenchcoat and a Katana at his side.

You: "Virgil".

At this both Blake and Pyraah gasped as Virgil spoke.

Virgil: "Come back to me. I'm the original V, Virgil, Y/N whatever. And yes that's an Order".

You grit your teeth before raising your Cane.

You: "I NEED YOU"!!

Shados lunged out towards Virgil who smirked and blocked Shadows attacks with his sheath and Katana.

You: "IM NOT A PART OF YOU ANYMORE"!!

Virgil then slashed Shadpw a couple times before Shadow swung its scythe like tail and sent Virgil crashing into a pillar.

You: "YOUR NO LONGER IN CONTROL ANYMORE"!!

You point your Cane again as Griffon shot like a bullet and sent volly after volly at Virgil. Suddenly Virgil said.

Virgil: "THEN WATCH AS OUR ARMY ADVANCES ON YOUR SCHOOL"!!!

You spun around and gasp as you saw tons if Buildings aflame Virgil smiled and chuckled darkly.

Virgil: "This all could've been avoided if youd fused back with me"

You: "SHUT THE HELL UP"!!

Blake: "Y/N We need to retreat"

Pyraah: "Shes right let's-"

Just then a large flash of bright light appeared you felt a sudden rush of wind and instinctive covered black as something stabbed itself into your back. Pyraah and Blake's eyes widen and theres a red Katana through your abdomin.

???: "So Blake...you ditched me for a mere Human"?

You spit blood in the person's face before saying.

You: "Guess what little bitch".

You grabbed the blade of the Katana and shoved it deeper before beating the person relentlessly with your Cane.

You: "IM MORE THAN JUST A HUMAN"!!

???: "What the hell are you"?

You smirk

You: "I am vengeance. I am the knight. I am BatMan".

You then kick him away before removing the Cane the person youd later come to know as Adam Tauras gasped and watched as your wounds healed in a matter of seconds.

Adam: "I-impossible".

You: "Nothings impossible for a demon like me".

You snap your fingers as the sky lit up and everyone's gaze looked up as you smiled while your hair turns white.

You: "LEAVE NOW OR-"

Nightmare towered above Adam's forces as you then thrust out your cane.

You: "YOU ALL DIE"

Adam glared before he bolted out of there and after that. There was a lot of questions for you that night about what the hell exactly are you and who are you.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope yall enjoyed this chapter anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and thsts a rap.

Word Count: 904