Chapter-82

Sona removed the thin blanket she had swaddled the baby in. The little Princess stretched her small limbs refusing to open her eyes. ''She made me entertain her till 3:00 AM and now refuses to be up.'' Vikram added staring down at his little daughter. 

Sona gave him a flat stare. ''You should entertain her if she cries, and not every time she wakes up. Babies do that and go back to sleep. Moreover, this merry go around on her crib keeps her busy.''

''How?''

Sona smiled. ''Dad got her. This has a sensor and starts moving on baby movements, making soft sounds to keep her engaged.''

''WOW! And dad bought fences for me.'' Vikram walked back crashing on the bed again. Sona chirped, ''And her highness wakes up. Good morning Ladoo.''

Vikram covered his body dozing off. Sona moved to the other room to get her little one ready. She knew how anxiously family waited to spend with Princess Vrushali Rathore. Sona smiled when her baby squealed with a touch of water. ''You will be a brave girl, just like your grannies and aunt. You will learn to bring honor to our family.'' Sona kept talking to her daughter dressing her up. ''Now, we go and join the family and let the lazy daddy sleep.'' Vikram waved at them without lifting his head up as Sona walked out.

She grinned wide when elevator doors slid open , Veer  and Dipika smiled at her. He extended his arms and Sona placed Vrushali into them. ''Did my Princess sleep well.'' 

''Where is Vikram.''

''He kept playing with her till 3:00 AM and now can't open his eyes.'' Dipika shook her head but Veer added. ''Let him sleep, but tell him to come to work. His paternity leave is over.'' Sona just smiled. Rathore Palace was to host a grand party in  a week to celebrate the anniversary  Giriraj and Shivangi Rathore's wedding. The family was going to introduce the new Princess then.

Dipika blinked when her husband walked passed her lost in his grand daughter. He didn't bother to check that he was about to step on her feet. ''Veer watch out.''

''What? You didn't get hurt.'' With that he walked away talking to the Vrushali. In a minute, whole family was talking just to the little Princess as Vansh and Rolli fought again ''She is so lucky mom.''  Dipika smiled. ''This is just the beginning, you can't imagine what crazy Rathores can do.''

***

Urvi got down of her vehicle scanning the hotel building. The crew had decided to crash here for the night and begin the shoot the next day. ''Take my hand.'' Her colleague extended her hand. Urvi smiled at the young girl but refused any help. She used her strength in arm and normal leg to lift the weak one up. ''I glad to see you without clutches. Welcome back Urvi!'' Her team leader smiled at her. She had been  a part of this crew under a famous wildlife channel until her accident. Her team loved her, even after her quitting, they could never find a photographer as passionate as her. 

''We start tomorrow morning! I hope we get a shot of Dennis again.'' Adam said

''Its all luck, it has been three years since we last saw him. If not him, I will still get you the best shot.'' Adam nodded asking the team to take a break.

Urvi sat on her bed, her thoughts going back to Advay. She had tried reaching him before leaving her house and then boarding the plane. He didn't respond. She wanted to tell him that she was trying hard to be perfect. That she had started living her dream again. Urvi knew she broke his heart but she wanted Advay to understand that hurting the family will have its own repercussions. Its easier said than done. Distance from family would mean a curse to both of them. 

With a sigh she threw her body back on the bed shutting her eyes. More than physical, it was the mental pain that tired her out. Switching off the table lamp, she gave into the slumber.