5:Successful escape

It wasn't the end...I was just messing with ya^^

....

pls don't hate me.. (;-;)

--------------------

-Levi's POV-

I quickly grabbed the pocket knife on my back pocket and freed my hand.

Sh*t...sh*t...sh*t...

And here I thought that Eren is the only suicidal one.

I quickly ran towards the window and looked outside.I looked down,he wasn't there.I looked up,he wasn't there.I looked to the side and-

*Chu~*

"What the-"

"I hope you catch me next time,Heichou~"Y/n chuckled before running away.I tried to grab his shirt but it was no use.He was too quick.

The door slammed open revealing Erwin who was breathing heavily."Where is he?Where is Y/n"

I continued looking out the window,watching as the h/c-haired male's silhouette slowly fade away."Tch,the brat escaped."

-Eren's POV-

-Eren's POV-

I flinched when the alarm suddenly turned on,signalling us to go to the meeting room.I quickly grabbed my stuff and went out the door.

What could have possibly happened now?

I arrived at the meeting room and spotted Commander Erwin and Levi Heichou with serious faces.

Wait....I'm the last on that arrived..?

Everyone is staring at me...

I awkwardly bowed when the two superior detectives looked at me."I-I'm so sorry i'm late."

-Levi's POV-

Tch...

I'm not having a good day and a brat is late for this important meeting.

"Since everybody is here,let's get this meeting started."Erwin cleared his throat before standing up.

-Erwin's POV-

"Y/n L/n,has escaped."I simply said earning gasps from other detectives.

"What?!How?!He was with Levi Heichou!"Eren exclaimed as he pointed at the short ravenette.

"He got me."Levi spoke before he clenched his jaw."That brat tricked me."

Gasps filled the room.

"He tricked Heichou?!How?!"

"I thought that nobody can trick Heichou!"

"The world is ending!"

Levi took a sip of his black tea before glaring at the other cadets."If you speak one more word,i'll cut all of you brats into pieces."

"So what is the plan,Erwin?"Hanji asked as grinned at me.

I cleared my throat before pointing at the blackboard,preparing myself to explain.

"So it will start by-"