Missing Puzzle Piece

Renjun was looking at the ceiling for God knows how long silently.
His phone switched off , lights turned off.
Only the radium stars on the ceiling sparkling .
As if he was drowned to a black hole of darkness , only the twinkling radiums were lighting his life.

Just like Jeno and Jaemin with whom Renjun is hopelessly in love with.
Even though he knows, he can't be with them but he can't and he won't stop his heart to feel like this towards the both.

Does he care ?
No . He doesn't.

Does he complain?
Not at all.

Renjun has no regrets no complains no problem with Jaemin and Jeno because they treated him the best when it lasted .

They even said that they likes him though that doesn't make any sense. Yet his heart was flattered .

But it's Huang Renjun we are talking about. When did he ever cared for himself ?
Never .

Jaemin and Jeno are perfect for each other. Both successful Korean bachelor with kids who already behaves like siblings.
When they'll Marty each other or just for now date each other , it'll be like two broken puzzle pieces finally coming together and becoming a whole.
Renjun has no space in there.

Sure he knows that both the male and their kids adores him but he isn't unreasonable. He knows what he needs to do.

When he needs to leave .

Never before it was Renjun who left . In his highschool life , his crush Yanan left just like that.
Xuxi said it wasn't working anymore and left.

But this time , Renjun will be the one to leave for the betterment of all their lives.

Renjun isn't upset even a bit with his life right now. He knows he was being loved and cherished.
He was treated the way he never was.

Jeno and Jaemin took care of him when there was literally no one for him in Korea.

From his mental health to physical health, liking to dislikings each and everything.

Jeno showed him the side of his life and feelings, Renjun never knew he had . His hormones and brain were always messing around Jeno but the CEO spoiled him way too much that Renjun never let anyone do this with him before.

And Jaemin , he was the sweetest person , a living cotton candy Renjun ever met. He was afraid of having diabetes because of Jaemin. The way he pampered the older all this time was beyond explanation.

Will be miss them ?
Of course he'll. There won't be a moment when the Chinese male wouldn't miss the two Koreans who owned his heart and mind.

And the two Angels...

Tears start falling from Renjuns eyes and he was sniffing ..

How much he wanted to see the two grow up into two fine humans , experience their teenage and adulthood, watch them fall in love , witness them being successful and shower then with every ounce of love Renjun had.

They were like the lights of his life.
They indeed lighted up Renjuns life like  nobody else.

That's why ... Renjun doesn't regret any moment he spend with them , any emotions he had for them.

He loves them and that all mattered to him.
And their happiness was his priority.
He wanted to light up their world even if it meant to burn himself cause it's Huang Renjun after all who never thinks about himself.

" I love you two "

" I'm feeling seriously uncomfortable . This pants are super tight around my butt "