There For Me - Zelda x Mipha

Forgive me for I am taking my time. I'm trying my best to update. 

Anyways, request made by @Sans_A_Human ! Thank you for requesting.

"You brainless scoundrel!" 

Princess Zelda was frustrated, if it wasn't obvious enough. She always detested having to abide by her father's orders. It seemed as if she couldn't control her own life, even if she was almost 17. 

It was stressing her out. Always. The Princess was one to yell as well, just like her father. But it wasn't just the King that had been causing her furious attitude. It was the work she had to do to ensure that she could seal away the Calamity. Yes, she loved to just do her own thing without distraction. But the thing was, she always had distractions. She was the Princess of Hyrule, one with the important task to unlock her power to save her homeland. 

She had to pray endless amounts of times, and she even sacrificed her own consciousness for this power by passing out in the freezing waters of the fountains. It was horrible, almost torture. Just standing in the same place for hours, always getting her white dress soaked, and speaking nonsense to a statue that couldn't have heard her in the first place. 

Yes, that's not how Zelda is supposed to think, but she couldn't help but resent the idea of it all. She wanted to find out how to do it herself. She wanted to have her own decisions. She wanted to run away from it all. Yet, she still kept her composure, staying sane and going on through her day. Each time she prays, it's like she didn't get anything back. There was always a weight on Zelda's shoulders that told her 'This isn't worth it' or 'There has to be another way'.

The only reason she didn't lose her mind was because of one person. One certain love of her life. 

Yes, it's Princess Mipha: Princess Zelda's comfort, her confidence. Her everything. 

To Zelda, that sounded very cliche of her, but it's true. Mipha always lent a shoulder for Zelda to lean on. She had always raised her confidence every time she was around. Mipha would always be so calm and careful with everything she said and did. To be completely honest, Zelda didn't deserve her at all. They were almost opposites!

Nonetheless, she loved her. That's exactly the reason why they are in a romantic relationship.

Travelling back into reality, she had stomped into her room and shut the door, trying her best not to scream at the guards that were doing patrol around the castle. It was a good thing she didn't, because there was one person that had been sitting right on the edge of her bed. The one that she would soon run to for comfort. 

"Miph..." Zelda stiffened. She still wasn't used to having Mipha sent to her room to calm her down. People think she's a tool to fix Zelda. 

She's way more than that. She means so much to Zelda. 

"Zel, do you want to talk about it?" Mipha opened her arms, readying a hug that Zelda quickly accepted. She wrapped her arms around her lover, embracing that cold but warm feeling from the Zora. 

The princess scoffed and chuckled. "You act like it's important." The two ladies laid in the bed for a few minutes before Zelda got a quiet reply from Mipha. 

"It's always important if it's a problem that you have to deal with." 

Zelda looked to Mipha, seeing her lovely golden eyes shine in the moonlight. "What do you mean?" 

Mipha released the hug and sat upright, looking at the moon outside the window. "You should never downgrade your problems. Everything you struggle with always has the same importance to it. Never ignore that." 

Zelda knew what she meant. But there were more problems that she thought were more important than the others she had. 

"I guess so." Tears started to flow down the clear, beautiful face of the Princess. All the built up feelings she didn't want to unleash had shown themselves. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry you have to be there for me, I wish you didn't have to go through everything I have to!" 

Mipha watched as Zelda buried her face into her chest. From one princess to another, she could understand the stress that was put on her, and she could understand that Zelda wanted to go through this mess with her, but it only seemed like she was bringing Mipha down with her. 

"No." 

The Hyrulian Princess stopped her tantrum for a second and paid attention to her lover. "I know you're in a mess right now, but I'm never going to stop helping you. I'll stay by your side until the end." 

Zelda looked up to the Zora's beautiful golden eyes. They were rays of sunshine, bright as can be. Her forest green eyes twinkled like stars, salty tears still at the edges of her eyes. A smile was put on the Princess as she heard those confident words that were spoken. 

"I love when you do that." 

Mipha's face had an enormous amount of red, flustered from what she had just heard.

"You're so confident, that's one of the things I admire you for." Zelda beamed a smile, making Mipha mirror her actions. 

"Now can we cuddle?" A pout was put on Zelda's face, puppy eyes were definitely activated in this situation. 

"No." 

"Huh!? Why not?" 

"Because I said so." Mipha looked away and crossed her arms. 

"Hmph." Zelda got off the bed and strutted right out of her room. 

"Wait I was joking! Zel, plea-" 

As Mipha got up and went around the corner to find Zelda, she was met with a light peck on the lips. 

"And I was joking too." Zelda giggled. 

"Hey, not fair!" Mipha started to chase her lover around the halls until they both heard a shout.

"GO TO BED YOU TWO!" Impa came out of nowhere with a pointing stick and poked their foreheads. "You have business tomorrow, so get to sleeping!" 

"Yes ma'am!"

Of course, these are how things always end like. The relationship between the two was a bond that would take millions of knives to break. 

It was a bond that gave light and love. It was the type of thing everyone was looking for in a relationship. Zelda and Mipha love each other so very much, and this was one of the examples that showed that. They were always there for each other and always did everything out of love. 

It was the perfect relationship. 

IM SORRY I WANTED TO UPDATE AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE 

Ah yes, the fluff is real. 

Anyways, thank you for the request again! I promise I'm working on all of the requests, and I have great plans for them. 

Okay, bye for now!