6:Coming for you

-Your POV-

You stumbled upon a hotel and booked in for the night.You went inside your room,slowly removing your shoes before plopping  down on the bed.

You grunted as you held a hand on your stomach.It was still painful since a particular short ravenette didn't hold back on hitting you.

You slowly removed your sleeved-shirt.You noticed a small device quietly beeping on your collar making you smirk."What a smart man."

-Erwin's POV-

"We'll track Y/n."I explained as I looked around the room to see the detectives giving me confused looks.

"How will we track him,Commander?"Armin asked as he raised a brow at me."Or did you put a- Oh,I get it now."

"You got it,Armin?What does it mean?"Eren asked the blonde male.

"Idiot."Jean commented making the brunette glare at him.

"Hey!"

"I placed a tracking device on the collar of his shirt."Levi explained as he looked at the brunette."Do you understand now,brat?"

"Oh."

"That aside,we'll go to Y/n later and arrest him."I continued explaining as I turned on the monitor revealing where Y/n is."Right now,he's at a hotel not too far from here."

"When will we go there,Commander?"Mikasa asked before looking at me.I rolled up my sleeves and looked at my watch.

"I'll give you detectives 15 minutes to prepare.After that,we'll move."

"Yes,Commander!"Everybody saluted before leaving the room.

We're coming after you Y/n L/n.