44

.
.
.
.
.
"I'm fine eomma......appa didn't came?...." tae released his hug and asked curiously........Bogum walked closer to them while jungkook is watching them at the bedroom door.....

"Appa is in downstairs talking with yoongi......." jin said while patting tae's head......then he noticed tae's messy shirt

"Don't you know to button your shirt??.....look it's showing my baby's small tummy......" jin giggled and put the buttons on......Jungkook moved towards them after wearing a shirt and stand beside tae...Jungkook is little embarrassed  in boxers so he wear a shirt......Jin stared at the purple mark in his neck and return to jungkook who is smiling at him innocently......

'I have to understand that my son is no longer a baby.......i don't think about it anymore......let them love in their own way.....' Jin sighed and smiled back to jungkook.......

"Awww......oww........"

"Uwwuu my babies....your mom is really upset not to see my babies......" tae ran towards the beautiful creatures which is barking when they saw tae......He bend down and hugged them and started kissing their head as a love from mother.....In return they licked tae's face and hands nonstopingly, they showed their love in their own way......

"Kookie look our babies...." tae carried them both in his shoulders.....tae felt tickles in his ears when they licked......Jungkook take julie in his hands and kissed....in back she licked his lips which makes jungkook to adore that little creature....

"Come on let's go down, appa is waiting to see you both....." jin said and walked downstairs with bogum. And taekook couple too followed them by carrying their babies.......

"Appaa......."Namjoon stood up when he saw tae dropped Tannie down and running towards him with his boxy smile.......Namjoon catch him in his hands safely.......

"Missed me in just one day??...."Namjoon brought him down and hugged.......

"It look like years appa....." tears rolled in his eyes......namjoon wipped his tears and kissed tae's forehead affectionately.......

"Taetae don't make this beautiful day worst......" jimin whined and walked towards them.....

"You are so meanie jiminie....." tae whined and hugged namjoon again....

"If you continued to cry then i will eat that chocolates and cookies alone....." jimin noted and take the paper bag from the couch.....

"It's okay jiminie.....you ate it..." tae said with an expressionless face.....

"WHAT??!!!!!????" Everyone yelled unison.......tae expected this so he didn't look anyone.....

"Is there any problem with your ear or its mine?" Yoongi asked surprisingly and tested his ear by snapping his fingers...........Jungkook looked tae by furrow his forehead.....jin and namjoon is still in the shock......bogum slap his own face to prove it true....

"It's hyung bought yesterday for you taetae....don't you want?...." jimin exclaimed and shocked when tae shook his head as no......

"Is this my son??.....what made him to say that....." jin asked in amazement....tae side eyed jungkook who is staring at him for a long time.......tae take a deep breath and looked everyone without any trace in his face......

"I'm not a small boy to eat chocolates and cookies.....What is so surprising about this?......" tae defended and ran upstairs by taking his babies......

'I will sacrifice anything for my kookie..... i love him more than anything.....' tae sighed and layed on the bed with tannie and julie......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook's Pov......

I know why my baby act like this......

"Eomma what happend to him??...."

It's all for me, jimin.....he is my other half, the light of my life....My love at first sight.....you all don't know how much he mean to me......

"Jungkook"

"W__what??..."

"What are you thinking .....i called you three times......you are smiling like a fool...."

"Nothing eomma...."

Enough jungkook Don't smile.....control yourself.....

"Okay we are going......tell him that we will come next week....."

"Sure appa...."

My mind is not here.....really craving for my baby!!!......

After they left i ran to upstairs at the very instant and locked the door.......As I stepped inside, I saw a beautiful view in my room.....I have never seen such a beautiful sight in my life.....All i could hear is the pounding of my heart......

My beautiful angel is sleeping on the bed while pouting his plum pink lips.......how could he sleep in such a small time?.....My baby become tired??......but it looks like he can't sleep no longer like this in front of me.......he is sleeping in the centre of the bed beside julie and tannie......
What are you doing to me taehyung, jeon taehyung!!!........

I can clearly saw his small tummy through the messy shirt which makes me to touch and squeeze it badly......

It took me a while to put my two babies on the couch from the bed......they slept there without making any noise...........i take my angel gently in my hands and placed him correctly on the bed by laying his head on my arm.......

"Shhh!!!!sleep i'm here" i kissed my babie's forehead and caressed his small tummy........he turned around and wrapped his hands around me when i put my index finger in his belly button......

"Let your hubby to kiss you baby....."

"Kookie..." he punched my hands in sleepy when i squeeze his jelly thin ass with my one hand.......

Okay.....I only let you sleep for now
.
.
.
.
2 days later a evening.......

"Kookie where is my cooky plushy doll...."

"I packed it already baby......"

"My sweet kookie!!!...Then i'm going to jiminie's room....."

Jungkook nodded while inserting his headphone in his ears and laying on the bed......They are packing their all stuffs for their one month honeymoon trip.....Both couples bought couple dresses and cold resistance fabric clothes to go to Iceland.......jimin and tae is really excited in this, cause they didn't familiar with a trip.....They never left their parents before even its for one day........it would be a great journey for them and their memorable days will be going on as a couple.....It's a trip to explore what they mean and their true feelings towards their loved one.....

Next morning they left seoul after saying goodbye to their parents and friends.......The flight journey is all silent and they arrived at the most expensive hotel in Iceland.......They took a nap after checking in to their rooms.......

.
.
.
.