8:Too late

-Levi's POV-

We followed where the tracking device pointed.It was in front of a hotel.

We quickly made our way on the right floor.I signaled the other detectives to stand on the hallways in case Y/n will run out here.

I raised three fingers up.On the count of three,we go inside.The detectives nodded and prepared themselves.

3...

...

...

2...

...

...

1...

...

...

I signaled Mikasa and Eren to kick the door down."Y/n L/n,you're under arrest!!"

I quickly followed behind and pointed my gun.Nobody was inside."Tch,we were too late."

I walked around the room and saw the window open.

That brat sure do loves getting out of windows..

I noticed the tracking device I placed on Y/n's collar on the bed and a note was underneath it.

It will take more than a tracker to capture me,detectives~

lol    v( ̄∇ ̄) 

P.S. How dare you put a tracking device on the collar of my shirt,Heichou..(;-;) 

I THOUGHT YOU WERE HUGGING ME CAUSE U LUV  ME!!

I couldn't help but blush after reading the note.I covered my mouth so nobody knows i'm blushing.

I covered my mouth so nobody knows i'm blushing

That brat...

*Click*

"Woah!Heichou is blushing!!"Eren exclaimed as he looked at the photo he took of me in his phone.

-Eren's POV-

"Woah!Heichou is blushing!!"I exclaimed and looked at the picture.The squad squeezed their bodies with me to just see the picture.

"That's awesome!"Connie exclaimed while laughing.

-Erwin's POV-

I looked at the goofing off detectives and mentally prayed for them.

Sacrifice..

Eren laughed before briefly pausing."Wait.....why do I hear boss music?"

The brunette slowly turned around.A demonic aura surrounded the small ravenette as he slowly walked towards Eren.

A demonic aura surrounded the small ravenette as he slowly walked towards Eren

"H-H-H-Heichou,c-chotto matte- AAAAAHHH!!!"

The hotel room was quickly filled with screams.I calmly took Eren's phone on the ground and sent the picture to me.

Blackmail material.