Chapter 56 - Hayden

I wake up with my beautiful girl lying in my arms.

My hands work on their own when they rub her belly, my mind still trying to fathom that this is actually happening.

It's not that I haven't thought about it. I knew I wanted kids, and I knew I wanted them with Mila. Maybe not right now, but honestly now that it happened I couldn't be any happier. These two are all I live for now.I wake up with my beautiful girl lying in my arms.

My hands work on their own when they rub her belly, my mind still trying to fathom that this is actually happening.

It's not that I haven't thought about it. I knew I wanted kids, and I knew I wanted them with Mila. Maybe not right now, but honestly, now that it happened, I couldn't be any happier. These two are all I live for now.

Mila moans when my hand slips between her thighs, feeling how fucking wet she already is. Given that we had the place to ourselves last night, we used every second of that, but I heard Sam get back about an hour ago, so we need to be quiet.

"Mmm..." Mila moans, and I can't help but growl when she bites her bottom lip as I move my finger between her slit, literally unable to keep my hands off her.

"You have to be quiet, baby," I whisper, hating every single word.

"Mmm... That's not... Oh, that's not easy." She slowly opens her eyes and turns around, her sleepy self now facing me as she spreads her legs a bit.

I follow her invitation and run my fingers over her center, making her close her eyes again as she digs her fingers into my arm. "Fuck, Mila. You're so wet."

"I'm so horny all the time," she complains.

Fucking hell, this woman. "So dirty, Miss Lyne..."

I slip a finger inside her, and she opens her eyes as her teeth come down on her bottom lip, the sight sending my lips onto hers again, immediately getting her response. She pulls at my hair while the other moves to my groin, and all it takes is for her to brush her fingers over my skin, and I already shudder, her unearthly scent alone driving me insane.

"Do you like that?" she asks, her eyes glimmering with mischief.

"You know I fucking love it, you little minx," I retort, sliding another finger inside her while my thumb runs over her clit and picks up the pace.

"Fuck, Hayden."

God, how much I love that dirty mouth of hers.

Her walls are already clenching around my fingers when I massage her breasts, her fingers around my cock making it hard to concentrate on anything but the feeling of her body on mine. The room fills with heavy breathing and whispered curses, and I feel her tense beneath me, both of us picking up the pace now.

I crash down on her, silencing her moans with a kiss, my hand still working on her center, her breathing getting heavier and heavier any second.

"Oh, God, Hayden, I..." She breathes out, but I muffle her oncoming scream with another kiss, the vibration of her voice against my lips sending a jolt straight through my body.

"Fucking hell, Lucky."

She leans back and studies me for a second, her flushed cheeks the most beautiful fucking thing I've ever seen. But then she suddenly pulls me on top of her, her legs wrapping around my waist. I have to suppress a loud groan when she rubs her achingly wet center on my cock, driving me wild with the way she looks at me with those big, innocent eyes. "Take me. Please."

"Fuck, Mila. I love it when you beg."

She opens her mouth to respond, but I crash down on her, a moan escaping her lips while I glide into her, right where I belong. I'll never tire of the feeling of her around me; it's heavenly and absolutely addicting. Because that's what Mila is—a dangerous drug, potent enough to destroy me.