The Recruit of the Future Sniper King

"There's absolutely no way we'll make it to the grand line in this condition"

"Huh? You're right. We're going to need a whole lot more meet" the black haired teen says, looking at the eaten apple in his hand, only to put it in his mouth and chew away. "Eating fruit every day is for the birds"

Yoruichi ate the apple gingerly. The swordsman kept on biting it then giving it to her to eat.

'Such a gentleman'

"We'd also need some booze" he groans as an apple made contact with his chin.

"Shut up you bone heads! That's not what I mean, the Grand Line's a dangerous place. We'll need more than beer and meet to survive there! Not to mention the place is crawling with pirates that are also in search for the One Piece! And they all have ships that are way better than this!" She explains to the two men.

"And we don't have a crew"

Nami then kept on listing everything they didn't have in irritation, amusing the feline. She's glad to have someone with common sense that'll tell her goofball of a captain on what's needed before they sail out for that treasure.

OoO

"You have no idea how lucky you are that your rubber" a woman with skin that resembled chocolate caressed the black haired teens face with a relieved smile. For a second she thought he'd be gone.

As she went into this world her appearance altered to what she used to look like at 16. Short, dark, purple hair and endowed breast. Just not as big as they are at her actual age.

She thanked the heavens that this island has such radiant heat because she would of froze to death.

She was so scared that her new friend's life ended from falling on his head at such a far up distance that she changed back to her human form as soon as those two men disappeared.

She cradled his head on her lap and changed into her cat form as she heard footsteps.

"Look, down there!" A feminine voice yells.

"Luffy?"

"Woah" the auburn haired kid with glasses says

"Hey, it's that straw hat guy!" The dark green haired kid exclaims happily

"And his butt" the lavender kid retorts

"You weren't lying when you said that cat will find him before us" the kid with the glasses marvels.

"Shouldn't underestimate anyone no matter their shape or form" Zoro says with a sad grin.

They all run down to the sleeping teen with worried looks.

"Luffy what did you do how did this happen?!"

"He fell"

"He's a goner"

"So that's why our captain looks so upset"

Zoro furrows his eyes "hm? Wait a minute"

Yoruichi gushes at the swordsman 'I don't think I've ever wanted someone so badly as I want him'

He smirks "Hmph. Lazy bum" he says in irritation yet gladness, poking his captains arse with the tip of the swords sheath.

The children and Nami scream in surprise as he moves his arm. Luffy stretches and yawns loudly "Good morning guys"

"MORNING?! You moron! How in the hell do you fall about 10 feet down and fall asleep?" Nami exclaims with her fists clenched, ready to strike.

Luffy shrugs with a grin "Dunno. Usopp and I were listening in on these guys plan on having pirates attack the village and having Kaya killed so they can take her inheritance money" he nonchalantly says