But I Don't Want To

Zayn's POV

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! Today I'm getting my braces off!!

L- Ahem

Z- Oh and Louis too

L- Damn straight

Anyway, the boys and I are currently gettig ready to go to our appointment with Arianna. I wonder if getting my braces off will hurt. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. We're now heading through the crowd of fans outside our hotel to the car that's taking us to the dental office Arianna's at. We arrived at the office and filed into the waiting room. Arianna came out and called Louis and I back, I am so nervous and judging by the look on Louis' face, him too. We followed her back into the orthodontic wing of the office where she got us situated in two chairs. "Alright who wants to go first?" She asked, I volunteered and she wheeled her chair over to the reclining chair I was in. She leaned it back and inserted a cheek retractor. I saw her pick up what looked like wire cutters and started to cut the wires. I flinched each time I heard the sap of the wire. She then picked up a tool that looked like huge pliers. I whimpered as they came closer to my mouth, but quickly relaxed when I realized it was just to take off the brackets. Once they were off, she picked up the drill and that's when I freaked out. I tried to turn my head away, but she was two steps ahead of me. She had Louis hold my head "Zayn don't worry, it's only to get off the glue that's still on you teeth." I was still panicking, but nodded as she brought the drill down to my teeth. It felt really weird but soon it was over and she out the drill down. She then picked up a tray that had putty in it. 'Oh no, not impressions' I thought to myself. I started struggling against Louis grip and the restraints that are on me...wait when did those get on me? Anyway I was struggling as the trays came near me. I yelled out and gagged as they went into my mouth. Those few minutes till they came out were horrible. As soon as Arianna took them out, I jumped off the chair and pushed Louis onto it. Louis did a lot better than I did when he got his braces off. When Louis was done she sent us back into the waiting room to go get Liam.

Liam's POV
Based on the yelps I was hearing, Zayn wasn't as excited about getting his braces off as before. About an hour later they came and told me it was my turn. I got up and walked into exam room one and sat in the chair waiting for Arianna. A couple minutes later, she came in and put a bib around my neck. She started leaning the chair back and asked me to open my mouth, which I did. She then proceeded to do the cleaning and then sent me out to get Niall and send him in.

Niall's POV

Liam came back into the waiting room and told me that it was my turn. I swallowed hard and walked back to the exam room. Arianna greeted me at the door and motined towards the chair and I sat in it. She put a bib around my neck and tilted the chair back. "Open" she said, I complied and she started the cleaning. When she finished the cleaning I got up, but stopped when I heard her tell me that I had to get my braces tightened. I shakily nodded then walked back to the chair. I don't like getting my braces tightened because it really hurts. I sat down and whimpered as she lowered the chair. I shut my eyes as she picked up the first tool to take my elastics off. "Niall can you open for me?" She asked, but I shook my head and faced my body away from her. "Niall please just open your mouth, I promise it won't hurt" she pleaded. "That's what you say every time and it does" she nodded and left the room.

Arianna's POV

It was pretty obvious that I wasn't going to get poor Niall to cooperate so I just tried my best to comfort him until I could think of some way to get him to open his mouth and let me tighten his braces. "Niall how about I bring Paul back and you can hold his hand while I tighten your braces, how about that?" I asked, he meekly nodded and with that I set off to the waiting room to get Paul.

Paul's POV

I heard  Arianna pleading with Niall then she came out into the waiting room. "Paul can you come with me" she said while motioning for me to follow her. I walked behind her into the exam room that Niall is in. "Niall seems to be scared about getting his braces tightened and refuses to open his mouth because he thinks it will hurt" I nodded and walked over to Niall. "Niall you know it's your last tightening before you get your braces off right?" I asked and he nodded "so you have to open your mouth and let Arianna to do what needs to be done or else you can't get your braces off" he nodded and opened his mouth and latched onto my hand. I whispered soothing words to him as Arianna tightened his braces and when he occasionally whimpered. Soon enough we were done tightening his braces and I was carrying his crying figure back into the waiting room and sat him on my lap to calm him down.

Harry's POV

Paul came back into the waiting room with a teary-eyed Niall and I walked back into the exam room knowing that it was my turn. "Have a seat Harry" Arianna said and I walked over and sat int the chair.  She tilted the chair back and I opened my mouth as soon as she picked up the first two tools. She started poking around then tapped two teeth in particular that hurt a lot. I let out two soft yelps when she tapped them and she took the tools out of my mouth. "Harry sorry, but you have two cavities" she told me "do I have to get them fixed" I asked. She nodded and I sighed as a symbol of me giving up. She picked up a syringe and filled it with novocain. I shakily opened my mouth as she brought the syringe closer to my mouth. I let out a pained yelp as the needle pierced the tissue. She finished adinistering the novocain and picked up the drill and started cleaning out my cavities. When she finished I got up and walked to the parking lot and me the boys and Paul and the rest of the boys at the car.