Nightmares

And then
I started to apologise her for the thing I never did.
"I shouldn't have slapped you, you were right"
She and Dylan looked at each other and  smiled and then he said: "okay so—"
"I'm not finished yet," I said.
"You were right she is prettier than me, I mean Dylan ex". Her smile faded and Dylan suddenly looked at her.
"And you said one more thing, that Dylan can't have her that's why he kidnapped me, you were right. I shouldn't have slapped you" Dylan stood up, he was angry, he looked at her and then she stood up nervously.
"Dylan she's ly—"
He showed his hand to her to stop speaking and hugged me and said: "I chose her because she's not greedy".
I said "please Dylan take me somewhere else this place is haunting"

I woke up on my bed I felt relieved. I got up and put water in the glass from the jug. It was 7 pm it means the whole day was ruined.

After some time I went to the garden to get some fresh air. I was still thinking
How Dylan is so insensitive that he took me there in this condition just to apologise to her.

It was a bit chilly outside so I came into the dining room, nobody was there. It was almost 8 when Dylan came. The maid served food, I was seeing Dylan's he was quiet he didn't even lookup.

After eating we went to our rooms I was tired again so I went to bed.

I woke up at midnight I saw a nightmare I was sweating and my heart was beating fast. I turned on the light and ran outside.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch I felt relieved but the mansion felt empty.

I don't have the courage to sleep in my room.

I leaned on the couch and dozed off.

In the morning.
"Hey wake up!"
"Huh?" Mumbling in sleep.
"Wake up"
I opened my eyes and it was Dylan, I got up.
"Why are you sleeping here?"
"Why do you care" I stood up and walked away.

I went to my room I read books, watched movies and played some games and the whole day was finished.

At night Dylan and I had supper and went to our rooms.
I was in my room when somebody knocked on the door.
"Yes," I said
Dylan entered my room he looked at me and said "if you're scared you can come in my room" and then he walked out.

I don't think I'll have nightmares tonight so I won't disturb Dylan. I said this to myself.

I jumped in my bed and slept. At midnight I saw a nightmare again. I walked out of my room and went downstairs but this time I didn't feel relieved because my head was aching so bad.

Should I go to Dylan? What should I do?

I knocked on the door he opened the door he didn't seem sleepy, he asked "what"
"Can I sleep here"
He said "okay".

I entered in his room his laptop was turned on, on his desk, I guessed he was working.

I put water in the glass and while I was drinking he put down the screen of the MacBook and took off his T-shirt.

I put the glass down on the table and slept on the side of the bed. He turned off the lights and slept on the other side of the bed.

I woke up it was 7 am he was dressed up and leaving the room but I slept again.

I woke up at 10, cursed myself why did I sleep in his room and on his bed.

I got out of his room and went to my room.

It's been a week since I was sleeping with Dylan.

Every day I see nightmares and end up with Dylan. But nothing happened between me and him. I sleep on the side and he sleeps on the other side. Dylan doesn't even talk to me.

Is he ashamed of what he has done Or am I thinking too much

Tomorrow is Saturday and his day off. I don't know what will happen tomorrow, when I'll face him full day.