19

I could feel the sunlight on me as my eyes fluttered opened. I smiled almost instantly at the sight of a naked Ella laying right up against me. Her arm was against my also naked torso, her head on my chest as she slept away.

Last night was amazing. I'm still lost for words. I can't believe that actually happened.

I had sex with Ella. Does that mean she feels the same? I mean she is the one who kissed me, so maybe.. Oh my god. I got to taste her. I got to feel her. I got to kiss her. Then she did the same to me. She was great. She was amazing.

This is the last thing I thought would happen. I wonder what this means now? Does she just wanna be friends with benefits? Or should I ask her out on a date? Or what if-

"Are you okay? Your heart beat is really fast," I heard Ella whisper. I now felt her fingers dancing along my stomach, drawing patterns.

She looked up at me and I smiled. Her hair was messy from last night and from all the sleep. "You do that to me," I whispered at her.

She gave me a toothy smile and grabbed my hand, resting it where her heart is. I felt the fast pace beating and I smiled. I made her feel like that too.

She took her hand away and slowly sat up towards me. She cupped my cheeks and brought her lips to mine in a slow, gentle kiss.

My cheeks heated up as I kissed her back. My stomach was doing flips and cartwheels, and anything you could think of. My hands tingled as I pulled her down on top of me.

I pull away, "round six?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

She rolls her eyes and pushes off me, she gets off the bed and looks through her drawers. I can't help but stare at her ass while she bends. "I can feel your eyes on me you horn dog. Stop looking."

I smirk at her as she throws me a shirt and shorts. "How can I not look? I mean, it's there." I gesture with my hands as she turns to face me.

"Not for you." She teases. I fake a pout and she puts her clothes on. "Get dressed."

I roll my eyes at her playfully and put the clothes on that she gave me. I smelled the shirt and smiled. It smelled like her.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of her room and down the stairs, into the kitchen where we froze. Her family was there eating, and they watched us with smirks and smiles.

I totally forgot about them.

"Well good morning you two," Grace smiles at us.

"It sure seems like a good one," Ronny smirked.

I seen Ella's cheeks turn pink as she went to the table and pulled me down beside her.

"So what did you guys do last night?" Alex asked as and smiled behind her mug of coffee.

"Oh you know, just watched movies." Ella nervously shuffled in her seat.

"Oh really? Damn what movie were you watching? Porn?" Alex smirked, but it dropped once her mom slapped her arm.

Ronny was laughing to the left of Alex, but quickly got up, saying he has work. He looked at Ella and I, winking before leaving.

"Well Kodi, you must be really good. Who knew Ella was so loud- Hey!" I stifled a laugh, putting a hand up to my mouth. Ella threw a biscuit at her.

"Okay girls. Settle down now. Alex, come on. You're going to work." Grace ushered Alex out of the room, Alex complaining along the way about not getting to finish eating.

I took a bite of a biscuit.

"So.." I trailed off. She looked up at me and hummed in response.

"So does that mean you like me?"