The Fight!

So I might use the pictue up top for my cover. What do you think?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! Thanks for all the reads, enjoy!

Luke's POV (Bet you didn't expect that one)-

I was wondering really how good this son of Poseidon was. First off, I've seen his past self's sword fighting, he wasn't that good. Yes, I know he's new, but still. Also, how'd he get Annabeth? When they first met, I'd never seen her get so annoyed with a camper so quick.

I went to the arena to train, where I saw Percy, slashing dummies with Jason, Nico, Hazel, Thalia, and Annabeth. They were good. I'll admit that. But what happened to the knife I gave Annabeth. She was now using a sword, and Percy was helping her get used to the feel of it.

"Hey guys!" I said. Thalia looked back at me with disgust?

"Hey Luke, why are you here?" Annabeth asked, her tone was not happy.

"To train, anyone up for a sword fight?" I asked, looking around. Percy looked over at Annabeth, they seemed to be having a conversation with their eyes. Finally, Annabeth sighed and nodded.

"I will," Percy said. Perfect, now I get to see how good he really was. The rest sat down besides Annabeth who stood there smirking.

"Go easy on 'em," She whispered to Percy, patting his back. She kissed his cheek and walked off to sit down next to Thalia.

"Don't listen to her, Percy, or else I'll electrocute your face off! Don't go easy!" Thalia yelled. This gathered people's attention. Some more people came to watch the match.

"Go-" Travis started.

"-Percy!"  Connor cheered. They went around the arena, making bets with the past campers.

"Should we wait for a few more people?" Jason asked, also smirking.

"Yes, we could make it a whole camp thing! They can come and watch the fight!" Reyna exclaimed.

"I hope it's bloody!" Clarisse yelled. Some campers stepped away from the big girl.

"We can set up the bleachers and everything!" Rachel cheered.

"We can sell tickets!" The Stolls cheered.

"No!" Annabeth scolded them. The Stolls pouted. "But I agree to the rest of it."

"Boys, get your training in now, tonight's the show!" Piper said.

"Are snacks allowed? Because I want a big bucket of popcorn while I watch Percy kick his butt," Leo said.

----- Later that day -----

Still Luke's POV-

I was prepared for the fight, or atleast I thought. I needed ambrosia and nectar. If he could've given me a serious injury, I think he would've.

FLASHBACK-

People came to watch the fight, excited to see who would win. The Stolls made bets with everyone that they could. Both sets of Stolls. Leo sold popcorn. The kids of the big three held signs, saying stuff like 'Go Kelp Head!', 'Go Aquaman!', ' You got this Barnacle Brain!' Except for Nico, he was holding a sign that said, 'You're still not my type!' What was tht about? They did a pregame show too, all different people from the future fought each other. They were all amazing.

It was time for my fight. Percy was nowhere to be seen. I thought he chickened out, when suddenly, he rose from the canoe lake. I laughed, because he was dripping wet.

"How're you gonna fight all wet?" I asked. He looked down at his clothes. Suddenly, he was dry. I stopped laughing and stared at him.

"How-" I started.

"Son of Posiedon, one of my powers," He said. I gaped.

"So, you ready to start this or not?" He asked. I snapped back to reality.

"Oh, I'm ready," I said, walking to my side of the arena.

"Okay! You guys ready!" Grover asked. He was out 'referee'. We both nodded.

"You may begin!" He said.

The Ares cabin started chanting, "Fight! Fight! Fight!

AN/ WARNING: I'm not good at fight scenes!

I charged at Percy, bad move, he seemed to want that. He sidestepped quickly and slashed at my back. I heard Clarisse cheer. I felt the blade run along it and blood trickled down my spine. I ignored the pain. I turned around and sliced at him. He deflected my blow. We kept going like that for a while. He didn't even break a sweat. Actually, he seemed bored, as if he fought like this everyday. Also, half of it, he wasn't even watching me, his eyes were on Annabeth. It was kinda annoying, escpecially considering that I was panting, out of breath

"Just unarm him already Barnacle Brain!" Thalia yelled. He shrugged.

Then he slashed at me, harder than he has this whole time. My sword flew out of my hands so hard that Grover had to dive out of the way before it could hit him. He wasn't mad though, instead, he gave Percy two thumbs up and a big smile. Percy's sword was now to my throat. Many people from the past gasped. All the people from the future cheered.

"Yield?" Percy asked. I nodded, still shocked at how good Percy was. Percy lowered his sword. Annabeth came running of the bleachers towards him. She wrapped him in a hug.

"Great job, Seaweed Brain!" She exclaimed.

"Do I get a kiss?" He whispered. I watched, waiting for her to smack him.

"Maybe later," She said. He gave puppy dog eyes, and she quickly looked away.

----Flashback over----

This leads to where I am now, about to pass out, needing medical attention. I walked back to my cabin, before anyone could see me pass out.

---

I woke up from my nap and felt good, energized. I walked outside, going back to the training arena. BAD IDEA!

I walked in there and found Percy and Annabeth sword fighting. Well, it was sword fighting until Annabeth got cornered by Percy.

"I win!" He bragged.

"You do realize, that number one, this is only my second month of actually using a sword. And number two, your the best sword fighter of all time," Annabeth said.

Percy ignored her statement and instead asked, "Do I get my kiss yet?"

"Fine," She grumbled. She leaned in and pressed her lips to his. He dropped his sword on the ground and wrapped his arms around her waist. Seconds later, her sword was on the ground and her hands were running through his hair. Their simple kiss turned into a full on make-out session with in seconds.

I desperately needed to stab my eyes out.

Okay, that chapter's done! Remember to vote, comment, and tell me which pic you like better!

Also, check out my other stories please!