11:Raid

-Levi's POV-

Y/n is currently sulking in the corner while I discuss things with Erwin.

"So what's the plan,Erwin?"I asked as I sat down on the seat opposite of him."That traitor said that the Titans will attack the agency."

"You're hurting my feelings,Heichou!"Y/n yelled from across the room as he pouted.

"Good.Suffer."

-Your POV-

"Y/N,come here."Erwin signaled you to come,you quietly obeyed."So when do you think they will attack- mmrph."

Tsk..

They're here...

You quickly placed a hand on the buff male's mouth."Keep quiet."

*tik* * tik* *tik*

Silence filled the room before you,Mikasa,and Levi shouted."Everybody get down!!"

Not even 3 seconds have passed and an explosion filled the room.Some of the detectives were unfortunate and got killed.

You quickly pulled the ravenette and the buff male behind a desk.you noticed that Erwin's arm was injured,you mentally cursed yourself.

"Commander,are you okay?"You asked as you ripped a piece of your shirt and proceeded to rap the buff male's arm with it.

"Yeah,don't worry about me."

You got out your gun and checked the bullets inside it.

This is good enough..

You were about to go when you felt someone tug on your sleeves.

"Don't you dare die on me."Levi said as he looked at your e/c-orbs.

You flashed him a small smile.

"I'll try my best~"

-Erwin's POV-

Y/n left to attack,leaving me and Levi together.

"Are you sure that you're okay,Erwin?"Levi asked as he remained to be a look out.

"Yeah,just leave me here,Levi.I'll be fine."

"Are you stupid?You're injured."The short ravenette glared at me."I can't leave you here all alone."

"You want to fight beside him,don't you?Just go."

"But-"

"That's an order."

Levi grunted before standing up."Don't die."He proceeded to go,I watched as his silhouette slowly disappeared.I grabbed the gun on my back pocket.

"Sometimes in life,sacrifices are meant to be made."