13.

“You’re seriously going to argue with me over something this stupid?” Rose scowled. Raphael was mad at her because she went grocery shopping. He had told her that she had to tell him whenever she needed something and he’d get it for her or let someone else get it for her.

“I’m not arguing with you, Rose, I’m just telling you how it is.”

“You’d rather have me starve, then?” she tilted her head to the side and waited for him to answer. When he didn’t, she went to go put her bags in the kitchen. When she walked back to the hallway to take off her shoes, he still stood there.

“No, you wouldn’t starve if you’d just told me you were out of food, it’s that simple.”

“Okay, dad,” she spat. “I’ll remember from now on.”

“I like the sound of that. Dad,” he repeated, grabbing her by her arm and he pushed her against the wall. “Daddy… hm.”

“Ew, I swear that’s disgusting, I’m not going to call you dad or daddy. That’s not hot, now let me move!” she placed her hands on his chest and tried to push him away, but he wouldn’t move. He then placed his hands on both sides of the wall and she knew there was no way she could escape, unless he’d let her go willingly.

“Please!” she started, “I need to go change for work.”

“And I don’t care.”

“I’m going to be late,” she whined and rested against the wall, already accepting the fact that pushing him and such, wasn’t going to help.

“You should’ve thought about that before you wanted to break my rules, Rose,” he whispered against her neck. It was so easy for her to give in and she ran a hand through his hair when his breath tickled her neck. “Now I’ll have to punish you.”

“You…” she sighed in pleasure as he started kissing her neck. “You made that rule up… just now.”

“You still disobeyed me.” Without any warning, he pulled down her yoga pants and ordered her to step out of them. “Now…” he murmured as he lifted her off the ground, making her wrap her legs around him, “I’m going to fuck you against the wall. That’s your punishment.”

“And that’s a punishment how exactly?” she wondered out loud.

“Let me tell you,” he began and as he unzipped his pants, pulling his boxers down just enough to let his erection free, he started to explain to her how this was her punishment.

He moved the fabric of her panties to the side and rammed into her, again, without any warning. He held onto her tightly as his thrusts were merciless.

She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and rested her head on his shoulder as his thrusts were hard and rapid. His words started to repeat in her mind.

I’ll fuck you so hard; your moans go high-pitched first…

Her first loud moans had now turned into occasional squeals and peeps.

Then they go mute.

Her mouth was O-shaped and her uneven breaths fanned his neck, absolutely nothing else coming out of her mouth.

I’ll fuck you so hard; you’ll beg me to stop after multiple orgasms…

After climaxing once she already felt herself getting weak, but he didn’t stop. Hearing how wet she was with every thrust sounded like music to his ears and only motivated him to keep going.

It was good he was holding onto her so tight, or she seriously would’ve fallen to the ground as her body went limp almost.

“Please,” she breathed out, trying to come above his grunts. “I can’t anymore.”