12:Shots everywhere

-Your POV-

You ran around the agency.Shoot here.Shoot there.Shoot everywhere.

Geez.....we are so outnumbered..

You panted as you took cover.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

"Sh*t.."You cursed yourself as you waited for a bullet to hit you.As the bullets was just a few inches away from your face,you felt someone quickly pull you away.

"Tired already,Traitor?"Levi raised a brow at you making you chuckle.

"I can do this all day~"

Lies!!!I want to lay down on the bed and sleep forever!!

I'm tiiiiireeedddddddd (:-:)

"Y/n,Heichou,over here!"Jean shouted behind a flipped table and you quickly followed while pulling the ravenette with you.

-Levi's POV-

Y/n panted as he plopped down on the ground.I also panted as I checked the bullets inside my gun.

Tch.

There's 3 left..

"Does anybody have more bullets?"I asked and Mikasa threw a box at me.I easily caught it and started to place some bullets inside my gun.

"How much bullets do you have left,Traitor?"

"Stop calling me that,Heichou!"

"Just tell me before I beat you up."

Y/n pouted as he looked at me."Five.."

I looked inside the box to see that there were no spare bullets left."Tch.."

I grabbed my gun and handed it over to Y/n."Here,let's exchange-"

"Nope!"Y/n smacked my hand away making me glare at him.

Y/n sat up properly and flashed me a grin."Having 5 bullets means that I just need to do 5 head shots!No bullets wasted!"

I raised a brow at him."And after you use the remaining 5 bullets?"

Y/N pointed at his fist and continued grinning.His eyes even sparkled."It's punching time!"

I sighed and mentally facepalmed.

Why did I fall in love with you..