Bad memories

Song: I feel like I'm drowning, Two Feet

"3,2,1, go" Jackson said, and Harry surged forward to attack Louis.

Harry grabbed Louis by his T-shirt as the other students spurred the two on, chanting and shouting around them. Louis was quick to react, his hand grabbing Harry's as he twisted and pulled it off him, causing Harry to lean to the side and stumble forward slightly. Louis then used his other hand to push Harry's shoulder away from his own body and he stepped away from the boy.

Harry didn't let his first failed attempt stop him. He turned to face Louis once again and quickly ran towards him. Louis tried to duck out the way but Harry caught him round the neck unexpectedly, his hand keeping a firm grip on his tanned skin, feeling the way Louis' throat bobbed as he swallowed. Louis brought his right hand over the crook of Harry's elbow, his left hand holding his other for support around the other side as he snapped them down together and stepped backwards, freeing himself from Harry's hold.

Whilst Harry was caught off guard, leaning down slightly, Louis pressed forward and laced his fingers around the back of Harry's neck, bringing his knee up to hit him in the stomach. Louis didn't know whether that was even allowed, or if they were supposed to be hurting each other, but he remembered the move from his previous training and went at it thoughtlessly, ignoring Harry's groan of pain and the hisses coming from other students as they winced at the sight.

Harry stood up properly, holding his stomach as he looked at Louis who was smirking back at him. "We're playing it like that then are we?" Harry asked, tilting his head to the side.

"If you can handle it" Louis replied smugly, gesturing for Harry to come forward.

Harry did so with new found aggression and Louis held his shirt by both hands once he was close enough. Harry brought his arms in between Louis' and snapped them upwards, breaking Louis' grip on the fine material of his black T-shirt. He wasted no time and placed his hands on the back of Louis' head, similar to how the boy had done to himself before, and pulled Louis towards him with a fast pace, head butting his room mate just underneath his nose.

Louis yelped in pain and stumbled backwards, his hand flying up to his mouth where Harry had hit him. Thankfully there was no blood, however he could feel his top lip was already beginning to swell as his fingertips traced over a large bump. He winced and removed his hand, glaring back at Harry with fury in his eyes. "Fucking prick" he said, not caring if the teachers heard him.

Zayn and Liam watched from the side with worried expressions, knowing the fight was turning sour very quickly. "Why aren't they stopping this? They're both gonna end up hurt" Liam said as he shook his head, looking between the fight and the team.

"They probably think they can handle it or something, fuck knows. I'm sure they'll stop it if it gets too rough" Zayn replied, trying to stay positive.