Author's note

Hello everyone!

Thanks for deciding to read my book, it really really means a lot to me.🤗
This is the first official novel I'm releasing, and my first novel on Wattpad so please expect it to be amateur to a certain extent.
Nonetheless, I poured my heart and soul into it and I believe it's pretty amazing.

My English isn't top notch, so in case you notice any grammatic errors, kindly call my attention to it. As well as if you notice any typos which you obviously will because I practically typed the whole thing on my phone... (laptop trouble🤦🏽‍♀️). The whole story is unedited, but I'll work on that eventually.

I took it upon myself to make this story African based, I mean we have to uplift our culture don't we?
The setting in actuality is Cameroon, but it's what I imagine Cameroon to be when it is a little more developed than it is now (because the Cameroon now eh...😂😂).
Most names have African origin and I tried my best to incorporate our culture into it. I even included Pidgin English to make it more realistic and relatable.

My goal while writing is to point out the importance of a healthy parent-child relationship and to show how habits we start from when we were younger can affect us later on. Most of us here are either already parents or will be in a few years. I plan on showing how maintaining a good relationship with our kids is essential. But you will get to see this only when you go deep into it.

Also... this is not a cliché boy meets girl, they fall in love, blah blah blah... story. There are actually a lot of things I want to point out using this book and I hope with your help I succeed.

I followed one of my favourite author's example and recommended at least one song every chapter as from chapter 2. You can check them out and update your playlist too.🤗 I try to match the songs with the themes of the chapters even though it's not always the case.

WARNING ‼️
This book has a good number of sexual scenes in it. This is because the theme requires it to, so if you aren't into that type of thing, you really shouldn't read the book. I was as explicit as I could be while writing these scenes so save yourself the trouble if you aren't a fan of such.

This book equally contains scenes describing strong substance use and abuse. If you are struggling with substance abuse, addiction and/or find these type of scenes triggering, this book is not for you. Please protect yourself by not reading it.

I already warned oh! This means the story is not for everyone. It's recommended for adults.

Everything about this book is fictional. Any coincidence of names whatsoever is purely unintentional. The ideas are of my imagination and I will not appreciate anyone copying them.

Also, if you're a Ghanaian  reader and find any misquote, wrong explanation or any wrong mention of anything concerning the Ghanaian culture, I sincerely apologize. I have never been to Ghana but have always admired the country, that's why I selected it. I made sure to do as many google searches and watch as many youtube videos as I could that could enlighten me on the nature of the Ghanaian culture so as to have an idea on what I was writing.

I hope you guys enjoy the ride!!! Tell a novel person to tell a novel person.🙏🏾

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW me.

Much love!❣️❣️❣️