14:Trust

-Your POV-

"Come out,come out where ever you are,Y/n~~I have had enough of this stupid game of hide and seek!"

A familiar voice said making you mentally curse.

Not you again..

You were snapped out of your thoughts after Eren cleared his throat.You looked up to see that all of the detectives are glaring at you."What?"

"That guy/girl was just looking for you!Not the whole agency!"Eren whisper-yelled as he grabbed you by the collar making you wince.

"This agency is also his/her target!"You removed the brunette's grip at your collar."He's/She's planning on killing every detective here!"You argued back before letting out a sigh.

"Who is that person?!Mikasa asked as she got her gun ready.

"It's E/n....."

((E/n means enemy's name,do you remember him/her?^^))

"What?I thought that he/she was arrested?"Jean asked and looked over to Marco who's being a look out.

"He/She obviously escaped."Mikasa commented and looked at you."So what's the plan,Y/n?"

You flashed a grin."Distract then kill~"

-Levi's POV-

"Distract then kill~"Y/n stood up to distract E/n.Before I could drag the brat back,he was already out of my reach.

"Just a second- come back here,Traitor!"

"Don't hurt my feelings at a time like this,Heichou!"

I was about to chase after the h/c-haired male when I felt someone grab my hand causing me to freeze on my spot.

I looked over to see Hanji sighing as she held my hand."Trust
Y/n,Levi.You're not his babysitter."

"That idiot won't last-"I was cut off when Hanji placed a finger on my lips causing me to shut up.

"Y/n is not a kid,Levi.He can handle himself."