24

{Extremely long Chapter ahead~}

{So the bermonths has started and malls and our neighbors are already playing Christmas songs soooo Merry Christmas Everyone HAHAHA!} I'm kidding please bear with me...

Paige.

"Hey."

My eyes opened when I felt a hand gently tap my shoulder. "What?" I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

Aiden chuckled. "We're here."

By hearing those words my eyes instantly widened and just like that, my whole body's awakened. I suddenly became aware of my surroundings. I'm inside Aiden's car, outside, the streets are filled with blankets of snow, familiar houses with festive Christmas lights lined the streets. I felt excitement flow through my insides. I took off my seatbelt.

I'm home!

My eyes went to the house infront of where Aiden's car is parked. A smile formed on my lips when 3 familiar girls came running out of the main door in their winter clothes. They all ran to my door excitedly and opened it from the outside.

"Paige!" They said in unison.

Before I could respond, Anna, Dell, and Zoe pulled me into a big hug.

"I missed you!" Anna tightened her hug on me.

Dell hugged me even tighter. "I missed you more!"

"I missed y'all too!" I laughed.

"Hey lets not squeeze her to death." Zoe scolded the two making me laugh. She's always been our moderator.

"Whoops." Anna and Dell loosened their hug and let me go. Zoe then hugged me but this time without squeezing me.

"You look so pretty." She eyed my face.

"Yeah, that school sure gave you a full makeover." Dell agreed.

Anna added. "We watched you last night at the Christmas ball, you looked like a princess."

"What? No!" I brushed their compliments off.

"But the question is." Anna looked at me excitedly. "Did you meet the Prince?"

"Did you get a billionaire boyfriend?" Dell asked.

"Are the students there nice?"

"How was the ball?"

"Wait, wait, wait." I paused them. "I'll answer all your questions when we get inside, we might wake the neighbors."

"Oh please." Dell laughed. "The whole neighborhood's been awake since dawn waiting for you to arrive."

My eyes widened. "What?" They all nodded. I then shifted my eyes to the other houses in our street. They were right, some of our neighbors were peeking behind the curtains of their windows, other's were glancing at me from their front porch.

"You're pretty famous now that you go to Eres." Anna said.

Then I remembered. I almost forgot how a big deal my school is to the outside world. When I first entered school, I felt overwhelmed by everything, but as time went by I soon got used to it and it started to feel normal. Only now did I remember that that school is definitely far from normal. Suddenly, the memories of the past few years flashed back in my mind.