LETS HAVE A ŤƏ§Ţ...❤

Do vote n comments yr...!! N thnks who are giving love..!!!💕💕

Let's begin...💖

Next morning... sana gets up with a new different smile on her face... she was happy today... this morning some new feelings with her.. which she was loving...💓💞

She gets up.. n ran to washroom in excitement of wearing suit.... this was not for the first tym sid ask her to wear suit... but today his demand make her happy...
She wore her suit... n done make up... to look different today.. she was the today who didn't bother too much to look good... she likes her beauty without makeup.. but today she was putting efforts to look more beautiful🙈... she was feeling good to do all this...!!

She went down for brkfst... sid saw her.. n smile which make her disappointed... for the first tym she was expected a compliment from him... before this she never expected a compliment n never bother too much if he gives her..  but today she was waiting for this... !!

Sid- motii..! 💕 aj toh bde sohni lg rhi hai ... kya chakar hai?? 😉

Sana for the first tym blushes on sid's compliment ....😶 she always use to say a simple thanku... or didn't bother.. but today she blush.. where didn't get unnoticed by sid's mom... she gets happy seeing sid's effect on sanaa...💓

They drove to college

They drove to college... in sid's car... !!!!

On entering... the college... sid's eyes lands on neha standing with other two....sid gets lost in her beauty...

Sid pov...
Ohh god... she looks too beautiful... my angel... how cute.. my beauty queen.. n the way she smiles... 😍... looking like a fairy... i think i should go to her.. dosti se shuru krte hai..!!!

Sid pov ends. 

Sana- sidd... sid ... kullu.. !😬

Sid- hnn.. hn... 😵