Before we begin

The wind was pleasant. Not too strong, not too light, just perfect.
Tress of green and hints of orange stood tall. Leaves flowing with the pleasurable winds. Sunlight kissed the ground, the trees, cars, houses, grass and people who went outside, as it was 9:00 in the morning.

Not forgetting to mention the stray animals that roam the streets having yet found a owner or proper housing. Squirrels jumped through the grass to the trees seeking food and shelter.
Of course there were the not very favorable sights, Such as the trash cans and recycling bins that swarmed with flys , homeless civilians living on the corners and under bridges, selling their own items or having to beg for change just to make a living with whatever they have leftover.

Life is a very buff and intimidating person who is just waiting around the corner to use you as it's personal punching bag, either mentally or physically sometimes both. If you're strong enough you can overcome the very "buff and intimidating" person just to find out that it's so called "muscles" were filled with air.
The moment it has fully deflated you find a plush teddy bear with a rose and a card. The card has something written on it, you pick the card up, on the small white slip of paper in bold letters stood five words

You did it
You're stronger

Of course if your time with life was frustrating and you felt hopeless, you'd cry because you have accomplished the thing you have always thought that you weren't enough to finish, let alone life itself has complimented you for doing so, Though you thought you couldn't, you should take pride in that.

If your time with life was was very uplifting and you were optimistic about the whole thing, you'd jump in joy and punch the air because, of course, you did it. You knew from the start that you were indeed stronger than anything that came across you.

Homosapiens who walk around with their heads down won't see anything, they'll miss out on once in a lifetime opportunities.
I myself, do that. I don't know what I'm missing untill I miss it and notice it later on. There's no doubt that I felt horrible about it, shedding tears of regret because those times that I could've been there are no longer here because I wasn't there, I wasn't there to experience emotions I've never felt before.
My story doesn't matter now though.
It's the beginning of yours...

Go out there kid.

Open your eyes and look around.

People are walking with you.

They're there to help you.

No matter how much you try to push them away

They will come back.

You weren't brought into the world by yourself. With the help of your mother you took your first breath in this world.

With the help of the doctors that were present you took your first breath in this world.

If you are lonely let me hang with you

If you have no friends let me be your friend

If you don't feel loved let me love you

If you are crying let me cry with you

If you are happy let's share this happiness

If you're lost in your thoughts allow me to pull you out

You don't need the stress, you are too unique to cause harm to yourself mentally and/or physically.

No matter how you identify yourself, no matter what people tell you, never reject how you feel.

Of you are being bullied of any sort don't be afraid to speak up and say something.
This world may not be understanding but as long as you can speak your truth that would be enough for everyone to hear and share your story to raise awareness.

To everyone reading this right now

Know you are good enough.

Know you can get through everything no matter the situation.

I love you and you know you love yourself too. Deep inside there's something telling you that you're beautiful and strong, no-one can change that just because they can degrade you doesn't give that person any power.

You may go on to the next part of this.

Thank you for reading this and not skipping it I appreciate it.

I believe everyone needs to hear these words at least once a day. Trust me hearing/reading these words can help save a person from anything.

Love yourself. See you in the first chapter 😙😙