Jutice leaguw wife - you lose your father

You had always thought your parent/s will be around a bit longer to see more milestones in your life, but soon that hope had come to end until something tragic happened. When this tragic moment come it was out of the blew when you had hot or even that phone call, your world came to a stop.

Batman

You and alfred had just arrived at Gotham general hospital after you had gotten a call, from a nurse saying your father was rushed into the hospital after having a heart attack and they need you there right now.

Y/n " excuse me I was told my father is here is everything okay"

Doctor " miss l/n I'm sorry to say but it seem like your father might not make it, he might just have a few week or months left"

Y/n " how could this happen he had a heart attack"

Doctor " yes he did have a heart attack but it seem like, he was having some more medical issues that were growing"

Y/n " he told me it was getting better why did he ... that not important now can I see my father please"

Doctor " come with me miss"

Y/n " Alfred"

Alfred " I will stay out here miss I will tell master Wayne where you were when he arrives"

Y/n " okay thank you alfred" you were taken to you father room and he was asleep, you sat in the chair next to his bed and jedi his left hand crying. You had lost your mother a few years ago it still effected your father a lot and you still miss your father but you weren't ready to lose you father.

Bruce " y/n"

Y/n " oh hey dear" Bruce is soon standing right behind you and place his hands on your shoulder, he knew what you were going threw the lose of parent right after another one.

Y/n " ......."

Y/n father " y/n sweetie"

Y/n " dad you are awake that good news...."

Y/n father " sweetie I know I don't have long for this earth but I have to tell you love you and you have always be my little lady"

Y/n " dad ...."

Y/n father "honey can I speak with Bruce alone for while I need to tell him something"Your nod to your father request and soon go outside and see alfred standing there with his arm open wide, you soon hug him and start crying he hugs you back.

With Bruce and your father

Y/n father " I know you are Batman bruce Wayne"

Bruce " how could you..."

Y/n father " I have my wisdom Bruce and you are also dating my daughter as well, I knew the day you came to my office you were going to ask if you could marry my daughter with my blessing... I give you my blessing Bruce but please love ,7 daughter well and don't break her heart and be there for her when she need you"

Bruce " yes sir I promise I will do my best and I will always love you daughter"

Y/n father " I know Bruce I know" a few weeks later you father had dead but before he left the world promise Had asked you to marry him in front of your father, Alfred and friends and dear loved ones so you know you father was there to see you get engaged. During you wedding you wore a necklace your mother and father had given you when, you graduated from college as a way of them being there and watching over you.

Aqua man

You are at home taking care of you father who had become sick over the years , he soon had to retire from being a guard and council member. Even due he was staying in bed or his office chair he was still doing work and looking over bills and future guard results.

Y/n " father you should be rest the doctor"

Y/n father " I know what the doctor say my dear daughter but I still need to do my best to help out the people"

Y/n " okay father but you should be doing this from bed"you had taken you father to his room and place him into bed, you knew your father was not long for this world but you didn't want to lose him right now.

Aqua man " hello may we come in"

Y/n father " hello your majesty and guard mero"

Mero " hello sir"

Aqua man " you don't have to call us by our titles sir you knew us since we were young, we came to see how you were doing":

Y/n father " I'm doing well and with my daughter here everything has become easy" in matter of seconds the happy moments had become bad, you father started coughing badly mero had rushed out of room to find the doctors. They later showed up and say you father might not survive the night.

Y/n " dad"

Y/n father " my sweetie y/n you are so much like your mother .... oh I wished she got to see you grow up"

Y/n " dad I will be okay you need to let go now .... you can see mother again"

Y/n father " I know sweetie and I know you have friends who will be there for you, and keep you safe remember me and your mother will always love you and be watching over you"

Y/n " yes dad" the night your father had dead in his sleep looking peaceful Arthur and mero were there for you, during the weeks after you fathers passing. What you didn't know was that Arthur and asked many months ago will it be okay, with your father to marry you and make you his wife and queen and you father said yes to him knowing Arthur truly loves you. Your father was given a great funeral and many of the people of kingdom paid their respect to your father and you say, how much your father meet to them,