Ch.3 - 💀 Bodyguard 💀

Today was the day that you were going to get your bodyguard. Your mom had called the police yesterday, and they ended up closing off the lake for further investigation. They didn't find any evidence of the balloon trail, however. They thought that maybe he just took the balloons with him, but you thought otherwise.

You sat on your couch eating potato chips and watching the television, as you heard a knock on your door. Your mom came out from the kitchen and answered it.

"Hello! You must be Bill!" Your mom said with a smile.

A tall man about 6"4 came in through the door. He had light brown hair, and unnaturally blue eyes... they almost looked like...

Pennywise's eyes...

You almost choked on your potato chip as you compared the two. Was it him? You didn't doubt that was possible. After all, his height and eye color matched exactly. You went into the kitchen and put the bag of potato chips back into the cabinet, over hearing their conversation.

"It's horrible isn't it? A stalker clown right here in Derry..."

"Yes, very horrible. The poor unfortunate children..." He said, almost sarcastically.

You gulped. An awful person was in your house, talking to your mother. Out of all the possibilities, it had to be him!

"Where's your daughter?" He asked.

Your heart started to beat faster, what was he going to do to you? What did he want?!

"She's probably in the kitchen! You should go introduce yourself, I'm sure she'll feel safer with you around." Your mom smiles.

STUPID MOM.

You hear heavy footsteps approach the kitchen as you're paralyzed with fear.

Stomp.

Stomp.

Stomp...

STOMP.

"Hiya Y/N..."

"W-what do you want from me?" You whisper.

"What do you mean? I'm here to protect you aren't I?" He says, walking towards you.

You back up slowly and reach behind you for a knife. He moves in closer, until he's inches from your face. Your eyes widen with fear as he smiles maliciously. Those eyes... They pierce through you like two knives made from diamond. He stares at you like an animal would, when it came to it's prey.

"Pl-please stop..." You say as you have no luck finding a knife.

"Make me..." He says as his hand touches the side of your face.

Whatever he was going to do, whatever his intentions were, and whatever he was planning, was all interrupted by your mom.

"Stop right there! I see what's going on here!" Your mom yells angrily.

You sigh in relief as Bill, Pennywise turns his head around.

"You do?" He asks.

You look around and sense the tension in the air. Did your mom actaully grow some brain cells? Did she really know what was happening?

"Yes! The only reason Y/N wanted a bodyguard was so she could do the dirty with them!" Your mom yells angrily.

Man, this was worse than you thought.

"No! It's not like that mom he-"

"Quiet! I don't want to hear another word! Get out!" Your mom grabs Pennywise by the wrist and shoves him out the door.

She slams it shut and glares at you menacingly.

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't updated in so long! I have online school 😭