Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

Just as a reminder before this chapter starts for those of you who didn't read the bio of this story, I DO NOT allow inappropriate or sexual comments.

If you are horny go somewhere else because I am easily sex-repulsed and those comments are completely unnecessary. If you do not respect my wishes then go read a different book.

Thank you.

- • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • -

It's dead silent between the six of you, your fists gripping the bottom of your skirt as you bit harshly at your lip. You finally confronted them, and they are just staring at you, not saying a single word.

The Bakusquad sits at their usual lunch table, chopsticks stopped midway to their mouths with eyes wide open and dilated in shock. Their lack of any movement is starting to creep you out and make you anxious, they're like living statues. Even Kaminari's noodles falling from his chopsticks and onto his lap didn't phase them enough to even blink.

Well, except for one of them. "What are you doing here bitch? Scram," Bakugo says, sending you a fierce glare that could rival your own. He is the only one giving you any sort of reaction, granted it isn't the one you were hoping for. Your confidence wavers, self-esteem dropping as you take a step back from the table, your apology is obviously not appreciated.

It doesn't help that Bakugo keeps yelling at you to leave. At this point, you're going to run off without saying anything but the "I'm sorry," you blurted at them as soon as you walked up to the table that caused them to freeze up in the first place. Kind of a shitty way to run off.

"I want to-"

"OI! Didn't you hear me?! I said scram!" Bakugo screams, slamming his hands on the table to make a loud bang and catch several other students' attention. While the rest of the squad only watches the two of you silently.

"I'm sorry. I'll go," You say quickly, turning towards Todoroki, who is waiting for you at the cafeteria doors. When you told him earlier that you wanted to apologize to the squad for being a bitch, he offered to come with you as moral support.

You spin toward him, Todoroki noticing your wide eyes and the look on your face saying that you are ready to leave. To get away from here and to somewhere you can relax.

But you don't get the chance to, a male voice calling out and a rough hand grabbing hold of your wrist and pulling you back a couple of steps. You stumble, turning to glance over your shoulder and see it's Kirishima who is stopping you.

"Go ahead," He encourages, eyes full of hope as he sends you a shy smile.

"Yeah! You can talk to us (L/n)!"

"What are you apologizing for?"

"Do you need something?"

They start spitting questions at you faster than you can respond, causing your ears to heat up and your heart rate to quicken in your chest. You grip your uniform shirt over your heart as you try to back up, but Kirishima's grip on you remains firm. Suddenly, a hand lays on your shoulder, pulling you away from the squad and into someone's chest. You look behind you, seeing Todoroki's scarred face.

"Don't pressure her. Just let her talk." His voice is cold as he commands them to quiet down. And they do, quickly shutting their mouths at his icy glare.

"Thanks," You whisper, sending him a curt nod of gratitude. Todoroki returns the gesture, sending the Bakusquad another glare and removing his hand from your shoulder, he takes a couple of steps back but stays close enough that he's there if you need him.