Ginny's Revenge

Draco PoV

Pansy had been on her phone for hours and I was getting concerned. She had had 3 video chats with multiple people and seemed to be texting someone nonstop. I did not want to know who it was cause if it was someone she liked she could go on for hours about him/her so I did NOT want to ask. 

Eventually I got bored sitting in the common room so I went to go steal some food from the kitchens. I grabbed a treacle tart, an apple, and a few strawberries. I decided I'd go take a walk outside so I grabbed a jacket since it was a little chilly (Pansy was on the phone this time and jumped when I said 'Hi.') and headed outside. I found a nice little empty area where I could read and eat my snacks and sit for a few hours without any interruptions. 

It was nice. Until Ginny showed up.

Ginny PoV

I decided I would go for a walk. Ya, that's it. Go for a walk. Not look for that brat Malfoy who stole Harry from me. I hate him. I hate his white hair and his grey eyes and that stupid little smirk of his. I'm about to give him a piece of my mind.

No I'm not. I'm going for a walk.

I walked around the lake where the slytherin's like to hang out. He wasn't there. I walked around Hagrid's Hut. He wasn't there. I walked along the edge of the Forbidden Forest. He wasn't there. I was just about to give up before I found him on a hill right along the edge of the woods surrounded by trees in a perfect circle. 

"Oh, hi Malfoy!" I said in mock surprise as if I hadn't been looking for him for the past hour. "HUH? Oh it's you. What are you doing here Weasley?" His tone was soft. Strange. I'm still gonna give him a piece of my mind though. "I was just going on a walk looking for Harry." "I'm sure Harry's busy." That's strange. He called him Harry. That just made me angrier. "While I'm here, I might as well tell you something." "What's that Weasley." "You need to stay away from Harry. I don't know what your doing to him but if I find you with him in a way that's more than just friends-" "You mean snogging him. Trust me he has no intention of kissing me. At all." 

"You look so sad Malfoy." "No, I don't. If anyone says otherwise then they're wrong. It's not like he indefinitely friend-zoned me last night." "HE WHAT?!" "Yep you're free to have him." "It still goes the same though. If I see you doing anything that's more than friendly, I will tell the whole school you gave him an extremely strong love potion." "Ok Weasley." "I'll hex you too." "Ok Weasley."

He grabbed his stuff. "I'm leaving. I suggest you do too. It's about to rain." A drop fell on my hand. "I guess." 

I sighed in contentment. I don't care I'm about to get soaked. I'm just happy I get to hex him when they kiss. And I know it won't be an if.