21: The Parade (Fantasy AU) (Lemon)

Warning! Sexual content approaching as this is a lemon! Also, yet again, I got slightly carried away. I promise I'll try to keep my writing just a smidge bit shorter in future!

Note: This is set in Enji Todoroki's kingdom. His kingdom is based off of Ba Sing Se from Avatar: The Last Airbender (not only that, but Shoto uses a particular alias which I think Avatar fans will appreciate...). If you've not seen the show don't worry, I'll explain the inspiration for the kingdom here: the kingdom has various 'rings' in which different classes live in. The 'lower ring' is home to refugees and peasants. The 'middle ring' is home to people who successfully work (this is where (y/n) lives). The 'upper ring' is home to the palace and government officials. Hope that all makes sense!

Quirk: Hair Manipulation

 I always tried to be a considerate and kind girl, loyal and trusting. Many people liked me, and I liked them, always willing to talk to anyone. Because of this, usually my hair would be a pinky colour. My family and I owned a bakery, and we made highly rated bread but mother said that our number of customers were due to my supposed beauty and kindness.

We lived in the kingdom ruled by Enji Todoroki, a ruthless man who barely left the upper ring. Few from the middle to the lower ring had never seen him in person, and only knew of his appearance from the statues he had placed of himself throughout the entire city. My family and I lived in the middle ring as our bakery was quite popular and thrived, and being in the middle ring meant we had costumers from the poorest refugees to the upper ring government officials who'd send their servants out for food.

It was early one morning when my life changed completely. There were two of our regulars in the shop, looking at all the freshly baked bread. I was the only one working, as my parents had gone out to buy more ingredients from the farmers beyond the outer wall. The bell chimed signalling another customers, and I looked up to see an incredibly handsome man walk in. He caught me by surprise, as he had different coloured eyes, one side of his hair white and the other red, and a large scar over his left eye.

"Hello, can I help you?" I said sweetly to the mysterious man. He just nodded, approaching the counter.

"Hello, I've heard this bakery is one of the best," he said in a deeply attractive voice. I blushed, bowing in gratitude.

"Thank you sir," I said, rising myself back up. Silently he looked at the loafs we had, apparently making up his mind on what to buy. I couldn't help but watch him, when suddenly I noticed him tense up, then turn his head slightly to my two other customers.

"I can't believe the royal family are actually holding this parade, it seems so unlike them," one of my customers, Toyomitsu was saying to Chatora.

"I know, it seems like that family will do anything to prove they're the rulers around here," Chatora scoffed.

"Maybe, but we should still respect them if they're in charge," Toyomitsu was saying. He was always so polite. "Hey (y/n)!" He called me over, and I excused myself form the handsome stranger. As always Toyomitsu bought several loafs due to his big appetite. "You're looking as pretty as ever, I have an intern who you might be interested in-,"

"Toyomitsu you've tried to set me up with both of your interns before. Now go on, scram," I teased the two of them.

"We'll see you tomorrow probably, (y/n)!" Chatora waved as the pair of them exited the shop. I waved as they went, leaving just the handsome mysterious man and myself alone.

"Sorry about that, what can I get for you?" I asked politely.

"Just that one," he pointed to a seeded loaf. I nodded, taking it and putting it in a paper bag. "So you're name's (y/n)?"