69

"Tae, be careful" jungkook says when he catches Taehyung who almost fell but thanks to Jungkook's sharp reflex he didn't. Taehyung opens his pinched eyes to find himself in jungkook's arms.

He gulps and nods gently in response, the pain between his thighs was still very present, it doesn't matter how much he tries to hide it from Jungkook, it is very visible in his slow wobbly steps.

Jungkook carefully stands Taehyung on his feet but he doesn't release his hold on Taehyung's waist.

"It hurts, right?" Jungkook asks gently and Taehyung can clearly see the guilt in his eyes.

"Yeah it does...but it's okay. You are gonna help me through it right?" Taehyung smiles tenderly and cups Jungkook's face with both of his hands, he lands a feather-like kiss on jungkook's cheek.

"Of course! I will" jungkook says, his love eyes confessing every bit of his feelings. "Always" he whispers and pulls Taehyung closer.

They are back in Korea after their long vacation. It feels good to be back home. It truly does but Taehyung can't help but feel sad because he knows now jungkook will be so busy at work and he needs to study for the exams too.

Taehyung tip toes and wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck, he embraces him tightly. Jungkook can tell how Taehyung is feeling just by his face and touches. He knows the brunette is sulky.

"Baby..."

"Why do you have to leave" Taehyung pouts and his furrowed eyebrows speaks the annoyance he is feeling.

"You don't want me to leave?'' jungkook chuckles and gently runs his hand through Taehyung's silky hair.

"Nuuu, i just wanna kiss you, cuddle you, love you and talk my heart with you. Why do we need to work? Why do i need to study? Is loving you not enough? Is loving and adoring Jeon Jungkook not enough?'' Taehyung whines adorably and snuggles into jungkook's neck.

"Pup, please don't do this. Stop making it hard" jungkook whines back and peppers Taehyung's face with wet kisses.

"Promise me you will be home by 12" Taehyung says and looks at the tall ravenette with his puppy eyes and oh God! Jungkook wants to bury himself because Taehyung is just so cute and precious,his heart literally can't take it anymore.

"I don't know baby.....i will have to do a lot of work today. I might not be able to get home. I'm sorry" jungkook apologizes, feeling so sad because he is afraid Taehyung would be sad and hurt. They have gotten more closer during this vacation, especially after they made love to each other. Both of them doesn't want to leave each other's side but they have to. Taehyung has been so clingy after having sex, not that Jungkook is complaining, infact he adores it.

"Okay" Taehyung murmurs and delicately pulls away from the hug.

''are you mad?" Jungkook asks and cups Taehyung's tiny face

"No" Taehyung shakes his head in jungkook's hands.

"Yes, you are!"

"No I'm not, i promise. I'm just sad" Taehyung confirms and he is looking so innocent right now, jungkook feels like hell is better than Taehyung's cuteness attacks. It'll be less painful than suffering from Taehyung's cutesy self.

"Don't be sad, you should call Jimin'' Jungkook tries to cheer the younger.

"I already did, he's coming" Taehyung's face lights up again because Yes! Jimin is coming, his chim who he missed so much in these 10 days is coming in less than an hour.

"Aw good then, now c'mon give me a kiss and let me go" jungkook says and leans down a little to tae's head level, he closes his eyes and pouts his lips for Taehyung to kiss them. A big smile forms on Taehyung's face. He cups Jungkook's cheeks and squishes them a little before putting his lips against his lover's. He pokes his tongue out and takes a slow lick on jungkook's upper and lower lip attentively. Jungkook's hold on Taehyung's waist tightens, giving the clear indication for wanting more and so Taehyung gives him what he wants. He dives right into it and passionately moves his lips against Jungkook's. They kiss for great minutes until they can't due to the lack of oxygen