32. The Nightmare.

Shizukana's P.O.V

I instantly shunshinned towards Kakashi Sensei and blocked a kunai that was aimed at his head. I kicked the Ninja in the Anbu clothes, making him fall to the ground. I ended it by throwing a kunai at his neck.

Sensei looked at me. "Where were you?" Sensei asked me while he snapped a guys neck. I couldn't reply since I was dodging punches. I swiped my legs and tripped the attacker making him hit his head and knock him out.

"I was dealing with some trouble," I replied. Suddenly, Kabuto appeared out of nowhere and threw a kunai at me. I deflected it and stepped back.

"Don't think you can escape from me now," Kabuto said. He ran towards me with a chakra scalpel and tried to cut me. I kept dodging until he tackled me to the ground. He tried to punch me but he was pulled off me when Sensei grabbed him by the collar and threw him to the wall.

"Are you alright?" Sensei asked me after helping me up. I nodded my head. "Alright, I'll deal with him. I want you to help the others outside the arena. Get the civilians to safety." Sensei said and I nodded.

Third person's P.O.V.

Shizukana shunshinned away from the arena and onto the roof of a building. She scanned the village to find Sand Shinobi and Sound Shinobi attacking the village. She cursed before jumping off the building.

Meanwhile, Kabuto stood up from the ground. He wiped the blood from his chin and smirked. "Hatake, nice to meet you again." He pulled out a kunai and Kakashi did the same. Kakashi took a defensive stance when Kabuto came running towards him, leaking malicious intent.

The kunai clashed against each other as an intense battle broke put between Kakashi and Kabuto. Both Shinobi used extreme precaution and battle strategies.

"What do you want from Shizukana?" Kakashi asked when Kabuto fell to the ground. Kakashi dodged a punch and hit Kabuto in the chest making Kabuto step back. Kakashi walked towards him and pinned him to the wall.

"Well, she is special and has quite a lot of skills. You see, Lord Orochimaru came only for Sasuke but found interest in Shizukana too. She did manage to put up a good fight in the forest." Kabuto said with a sly smirk on his face. "During the preliminaries, she showed promise in various types of fighting. And she is quite the prodigy. So obviously Lord Orochimaru would want her."

Kakashi felt his body shake in anger. First Sasuke and now Shizukana. What the hell is he trying to do? Kakashi's eyes widened when Kabuto stuck a paper bomb on Kakashi's jacket. Kakashi let Kabuto go and quickly removed his jacket before tossing it away from the arena.

He turned around to find Kabuto gone. "Damn it," Kakashi muttered under his breath before helping Guy.

Shizukana was throwing a kunai at Sound shinobi who was about to stab a man. She rushed towards him and carried him away and to a safe shelter. She wiped away some of the dirt from her face.

Shizukana heard a scream from behind her to find a young girl about to be crushed by the debris of rock. Without hesitation, Shizukana threw one of her marked kunai near the girl and grabbed her. She quickly hiriashinned to a marker nearby. She set the girl down and examined her for injuries. Just a few bruises and scrapes. The girl was crying before an old lady took her away. Must be her grandmother.

Shizukana stood up and teleported to a building that was about to collapse. There was a couple who was trapped on one of the floors. She ran towards them and hiriashinned to a marker near the hospital. The couple thanked her before running inside.

Shizukana took in a deep breath as she felt tired. I have never tried to take two people like that. She closed her eyes for a few seconds before shunshinning away. Suddenly, she felt her whole body ache in pain. It was like something was ripping her soul apart.