Memories

(I'm sorry but I really like that photo-) THANK YOU FOR 1k READS ❤️ ILY

Two few weeks later ( Kurasuno has already played Aobajohsai and Asahi and Nishinoya are back on the team

-Kiyoko POV-

I see all the boys sweating on the floor after a hard practice, and think back to my brother M/n. I honestly haven't seen him in years, and when I ask my parents brush off the topic.

I don't remember us having any bad memories as children, so i'm in the dark as to why he just disappeared out of my life so quickly. Suddenly, a hand on my shoulder brought me back to reality.

"Kiyoko-senpai, are you okay? Suga-senpai has been calling your name for the past five minutes..."

I turned around and saw Hinata staring up at me with worry filling his eyes. I looked around saw that everyone was now staring at me. I thought about it for a moment and decided to finally tell somebody in hopes of hearing their opinion too.

"Well..."

Flashback (still Kiyokos POV)

I just got home from school, and decided to check in on M/n. My parents forgot his birthday recently, and since them he's seemed down. I've also noticed him sneaking out at night with a volleyball in his hands, and he doesn't come back until very late at night (Idk like 3-4 am). I walked into the house but heard no noise coming from his room. But, the door was slightly cracked.

"M-M/n are you in here?" I croaked out even though I was struggling to stand up. When I heard no reply I decided to just open the door and was surprised by what I saw.

The room was completely empty...

My eyes widened as I ran around the room to at least find a trace of someone living here in the first place.

Nothing... absolutely nothing

Thinking something happened to my brother I ran downstairs to tell my parents. I could barely see, since my eyes were spilling over with tears.

'What if he's in danger?'

'What if he was taken away from us'

As more and more thoughts continued to fill my head, I ran faster to find my mom. She was siting on the couch like every other day. Her eyes filled with panic as she saw the state her precious daughter was in.

" He's gone!" I cried into her shirt, but she didn't seem fazed at all. "His clothes, shoes, everything is gone. Brother has gone missing... We need to find him!" As soon as I mentioned my brother, her eyes filled with annoyance like he was the last person she wanted to talk about.

"Oh sweetie he's... going away for awhile." A look of confusion must have been displayed across my face, because she started it explain what she meant. "He didn't it like it here, so he wanted to live in a different place. He wanted to live with someone else in our family, so he left a couple minutes before you got here... he'll be back soon... never if we play our cards right." She whispered the last part under her breath, so I couldn't hear it.

She changed the subject after, and brother wen to the back of my head as I started to my parents like no one was missing. After years, I could barely remember what he looks like, but I do remember his name

M/n L/n

End of Flashback ( still Kiyoko)

I took a deep breath after I finished and looked around at everyone else's face. Most looked concerned and taken back , but others, like Suga, had an unreadable expression on his face. It was silent for a couple moments before the other third years came over and said:

"Don't worry we'll find your brother"

My face immediately lit up, and as I was about to thank them, the door slammed open showing Takeda- sensei (something like that) with a paper in his hands.

"We're going to Miyagi... for a practice match with Nekoma tomorrow!" I looked around and saw that many people had a glint in their eyes that told me they were very excited to play.

-M/n POV-
It was the end of practice and coach told us to gather around for a second.

"Next week we'll be having a practice match...

Against Karasuno"

- Sorry if this sucks 😀👎