0.7

(I do not own naruto)

I was know sitting next to dad holding his hand waiting for him to wake up. I know it's not the end of the world or anything but I'm just really worried.

I had my mask off since it was just me and him, I knew no one would come in without knocking on the door. As I was humming a song I felt my dad slightly squeeze my hand.

"Dad!" I said with excitement and hugged him
"Hey there kiddo, oh be careful" he said with a loving voice.

"Oh right I'm sorry" I said an pulled away. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back at me. Dad never really saw me without my mask except when we were home but he still dosent see me with out off either.

I felt his hand on my cheek
"oh kiddo how come you have to wear the mask?, you're so beautiful." He said
"I know dad but I- i- well you know why." I said with a slight smile.
"I'll go get the others" I said and he nodded.

I put my mask back up and walked out the door.
Sasuke Naruto and Sakura were there.

"What cha doin?" I asked them
"Oh y/n right um is Kakashi sensei awake?" Naruto asked. I nodded and asked them to follow me.

"Kakashi sensei!" Naruto and Sakura screamed while sasuke just Hn in response.

"How are you?" Sakura asked
"I'm fine"

Dad was exposing to us why Zabuza is still alive and stuff like that which I already knew.

"Y/n would you like to explain?" My das asked
"Sorry what? I spaced out for a bit" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"He wants you to explain why Haku isn't apart of the Anbu black ops nerd" the Uchiha boy said with one of his famous smirks, which made Sakura fangirl over it.

"Fine"
"When dad explained to me what an anbu does when they "kill" there target they always take care of disposing they body there except of somewhere else."

"The rules are pretty simple all you really gotta do is take the head to you're leader, and deal with the rest of the body, but in this case Haku took the body someplace else which is suspicious and didn't actually kill him like dad explained." I finished explaining.

"Wait did you say you were apart of the Anbu!?" Sakura asked me.
"Huh no what are you talking about?" I said scratching the back of my neck again.

"You're lying" Sasuke said
"Oh and why is that Uchiha?" I said am glared at him.

"When you lie you always rub the back of your neck." He said smirking like he one a prize.

"You stalking me Sasuke?" I said with sarcasm in my voice while stepping close to him.
"Hn no you nerd." He said teasing me.

We were glaring at each other. Sasuke had a smirk on his face and I did to put he couldn't really see it.

"Can you too stop flirting and stick to the topic?" Naruto said. Me and Sasuke both snapped out attention to Naruto.
"Hn" we both said at the same time.

"Um ok get some sleep because we're ganna train tomorrow like I said." We all nodded.

Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura left the room while I stayed.

"So what do you need dad?" I asked him
"Well I wanted to asked you, how was your starring contest with you're boyfriend?"
"Shut up he's not my boyfriend"
"Yeah yeah herd that one before."
"be quiet dad he dosent like me like that"
"hm well I think he does" I rolled my eyes at him